Pete Doherty Afraid Libertines' Reunion Will End Up in Disaster
Pete Doherty is worried about The Libertines' upcoming sets at a U.K. music festival, admitting the reunion is "potentially a disaster" waiting to happen. The cult band, fronted by Doherty and Carl Barat, was announced as part of the line-up for Britain's twin Reading and Leeds festivals on Monday, March 29.
It will mark the first time the group has performed together in full since 2004 - and Doherty is worried their stormy relations could resurface when they take the stage together this summer. He tells NME.com, "I was like, 'Lets get on with it'. Potentially it's a f**king disaster - it's a tinder box waiting to go up."
"I think we need to be honest with each other and speak up if something is happening that no one else agrees with and, rather than just wander off in silence and let get everything get messy, just be honest."
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards