Pete Doherty Afraid Libertines' Reunion Will End Up in Disaster
Pete Doherty is worried about The Libertines' upcoming sets at a U.K. music festival, admitting the reunion is "potentially a disaster" waiting to happen. The cult band, fronted by Doherty and Carl Barat, was announced as part of the line-up for Britain's twin Reading and Leeds festivals on Monday, March 29.
It will mark the first time the group has performed together in full since 2004 - and Doherty is worried their stormy relations could resurface when they take the stage together this summer. He tells NME.com, "I was like, 'Lets get on with it'. Potentially it's a f**king disaster - it's a tinder box waiting to go up."
"I think we need to be honest with each other and speak up if something is happening that no one else agrees with and, rather than just wander off in silence and let get everything get messy, just be honest."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake