Fans Offered a Chance to Get Sneak Peak of 'Glee' New Episode
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Glee" have been given the chance to see the season premiere early at exclusive charity screenings. A new episode of the series, which stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, is set to debut in America on April 13, but a few lucky fans will get to see it a week in advance.
Fox network executives have announced they are holding a string of early viewings to raise funds for the Grammy in the Schools music education program. For just $15, "Glee" followers can attend screenings next week in New York City, Chicago, Illinois and Austin, Texas.
"Glee" follows Glee Club at the fictional McKinley High School. The first episode of the TV series was aired on September 9, 2009 and it has won 2010 Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Serier - Musical or Comedy.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting