Fans Offered a Chance to Get Sneak Peak of 'Glee' New Episode
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Glee" have been given the chance to see the season premiere early at exclusive charity screenings. A new episode of the series, which stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, is set to debut in America on April 13, but a few lucky fans will get to see it a week in advance.
Fox network executives have announced they are holding a string of early viewings to raise funds for the Grammy in the Schools music education program. For just $15, "Glee" followers can attend screenings next week in New York City, Chicago, Illinois and Austin, Texas.
"Glee" follows Glee Club at the fictional McKinley High School. The first episode of the TV series was aired on September 9, 2009 and it has won 2010 Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Serier - Musical or Comedy.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo