Fans Offered a Chance to Get Sneak Peak of 'Glee' New Episode
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Glee" have been given the chance to see the season premiere early at exclusive charity screenings. A new episode of the series, which stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, is set to debut in America on April 13, but a few lucky fans will get to see it a week in advance.
Fox network executives have announced they are holding a string of early viewings to raise funds for the Grammy in the Schools music education program. For just $15, "Glee" followers can attend screenings next week in New York City, Chicago, Illinois and Austin, Texas.
"Glee" follows Glee Club at the fictional McKinley High School. The first episode of the TV series was aired on September 9, 2009 and it has won 2010 Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Serier - Musical or Comedy.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters