Fans Offered a Chance to Get Sneak Peak of 'Glee' New Episode
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Glee" have been given the chance to see the season premiere early at exclusive charity screenings. A new episode of the series, which stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, is set to debut in America on April 13, but a few lucky fans will get to see it a week in advance.
Fox network executives have announced they are holding a string of early viewings to raise funds for the Grammy in the Schools music education program. For just $15, "Glee" followers can attend screenings next week in New York City, Chicago, Illinois and Austin, Texas.
"Glee" follows Glee Club at the fictional McKinley High School. The first episode of the TV series was aired on September 9, 2009 and it has won 2010 Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Serier - Musical or Comedy.
More Glee News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip