Ozzy Osbourne's New Song Picked as 'CSI: NY' Prison Riot Soundtrack
Ozzy Osbourne's new song will debut as the soundtrack to a prison riot on TV. "Let Me Hear You Scream" will have its world premiere during the April 14 episode of crime drama "CSI: NY" in America.
Executive producer Peter Lenkov, who also co-wrote the screenplay for the episode, admits Osbourne's new tune was perfect for scenes in which show regular Hill Harper is trapped in a prison during a riot. Lenkov says, "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode."
And Osbourne is thrilled "When I heard they were going to use 'Let Me Hear You Scream' for a prison riot scene, I thought, 'Well, now that's something I know about'."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!