Ozzy Osbourne's New Song Picked as 'CSI: NY' Prison Riot Soundtrack
Ozzy Osbourne's new song will debut as the soundtrack to a prison riot on TV. "Let Me Hear You Scream" will have its world premiere during the April 14 episode of crime drama "CSI: NY" in America.
Executive producer Peter Lenkov, who also co-wrote the screenplay for the episode, admits Osbourne's new tune was perfect for scenes in which show regular Hill Harper is trapped in a prison during a riot. Lenkov says, "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode."
And Osbourne is thrilled "When I heard they were going to use 'Let Me Hear You Scream' for a prison riot scene, I thought, 'Well, now that's something I know about'."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video