Ozzy Osbourne's New Song Picked as 'CSI: NY' Prison Riot Soundtrack
Ozzy Osbourne's new song will debut as the soundtrack to a prison riot on TV. "Let Me Hear You Scream" will have its world premiere during the April 14 episode of crime drama "CSI: NY" in America.
Executive producer Peter Lenkov, who also co-wrote the screenplay for the episode, admits Osbourne's new tune was perfect for scenes in which show regular Hill Harper is trapped in a prison during a riot. Lenkov says, "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode."
And Osbourne is thrilled "When I heard they were going to use 'Let Me Hear You Scream' for a prison riot scene, I thought, 'Well, now that's something I know about'."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent