Heather Mills Confronted by Former Nanny During Trial
Heather Mills' former nanny has painted Paul McCartney's ex-wife as a mean boss during a sex discrimination and unfair dismissal trial in England. At an employment tribunal on Monday, March 29, Sara Trumble claimed Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to her own daughter.
Trumble recalled working for Mills when she was married to McCartney and then standing by her boss when her marriage ended and through her bitter divorce trial. In court, the nanny said, "I was, I believe, a great source of comfort and support for Heather at this time."
Mills gifted Trumble with a new car and cash when her daughter was born, but things turned sour, according to the nanny, when the former model demanded that she return to work while she was still on maternity leave - and employed her as a full-time cleaner. Mills, who was in court for her former employee's testimony, is expected to take the stand on Tuesday, March 30, according to the Associated Press.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie