Heather Mills Confronted by Former Nanny During Trial
Heather Mills' former nanny has painted Paul McCartney's ex-wife as a mean boss during a sex discrimination and unfair dismissal trial in England. At an employment tribunal on Monday, March 29, Sara Trumble claimed Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to her own daughter.
Trumble recalled working for Mills when she was married to McCartney and then standing by her boss when her marriage ended and through her bitter divorce trial. In court, the nanny said, "I was, I believe, a great source of comfort and support for Heather at this time."
Mills gifted Trumble with a new car and cash when her daughter was born, but things turned sour, according to the nanny, when the former model demanded that she return to work while she was still on maternity leave - and employed her as a full-time cleaner. Mills, who was in court for her former employee's testimony, is expected to take the stand on Tuesday, March 30, according to the Associated Press.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role