Heather Mills Confronted by Former Nanny During Trial
Heather Mills' former nanny has painted Paul McCartney's ex-wife as a mean boss during a sex discrimination and unfair dismissal trial in England. At an employment tribunal on Monday, March 29, Sara Trumble claimed Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to her own daughter.
Trumble recalled working for Mills when she was married to McCartney and then standing by her boss when her marriage ended and through her bitter divorce trial. In court, the nanny said, "I was, I believe, a great source of comfort and support for Heather at this time."
Mills gifted Trumble with a new car and cash when her daughter was born, but things turned sour, according to the nanny, when the former model demanded that she return to work while she was still on maternity leave - and employed her as a full-time cleaner. Mills, who was in court for her former employee's testimony, is expected to take the stand on Tuesday, March 30, according to the Associated Press.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones