Heather Mills Confronted by Former Nanny During Trial
Heather Mills' former nanny has painted Paul McCartney's ex-wife as a mean boss during a sex discrimination and unfair dismissal trial in England. At an employment tribunal on Monday, March 29, Sara Trumble claimed Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to her own daughter.
Trumble recalled working for Mills when she was married to McCartney and then standing by her boss when her marriage ended and through her bitter divorce trial. In court, the nanny said, "I was, I believe, a great source of comfort and support for Heather at this time."
Mills gifted Trumble with a new car and cash when her daughter was born, but things turned sour, according to the nanny, when the former model demanded that she return to work while she was still on maternity leave - and employed her as a full-time cleaner. Mills, who was in court for her former employee's testimony, is expected to take the stand on Tuesday, March 30, according to the Associated Press.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart