Heather Mills Confronted by Former Nanny During Trial
Heather Mills' former nanny has painted Paul McCartney's ex-wife as a mean boss during a sex discrimination and unfair dismissal trial in England. At an employment tribunal on Monday, March 29, Sara Trumble claimed Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to her own daughter.
Trumble recalled working for Mills when she was married to McCartney and then standing by her boss when her marriage ended and through her bitter divorce trial. In court, the nanny said, "I was, I believe, a great source of comfort and support for Heather at this time."
Mills gifted Trumble with a new car and cash when her daughter was born, but things turned sour, according to the nanny, when the former model demanded that she return to work while she was still on maternity leave - and employed her as a full-time cleaner. Mills, who was in court for her former employee's testimony, is expected to take the stand on Tuesday, March 30, according to the Associated Press.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard