Mindy McCready's Sex Tape Is Released
Troubled country star Mindy McCready has become the latest celebrity to feature in a sex tape. In "Mindy McCready: Baseball Mistress", the fallen singer appears in alleged X-rated scenes with a mystery boyfriend and tells graphic tales of her bedroom encounters with celebrity ex-lovers.
The title is a reference to McCready's alleged affair with former sportsman Roger Clemens. Bosses at distributor Vivid Entertainment promise the tape includes "almost an hour of action interspersed with a narrative about her former lovers, who included Red Sox and Yankees' pitching great Roger Clemens, actor Dean Cain, country singer Alan Jackson and others."
But the porn bosses insist McCready knows nothing about the release, adding they purchased the footage from a "third party". A spokesperson tells WENN, "We don't know what she is feeling right now. A third party brought the tape to Vivid and Vivid decided to acquire and release it."
McCready revealed all about her romance with Clemens back in 2008, claiming he seduced her when she was just 16 and he was 29 and married - claims Clemens has always denied. The 34-year-old singer appeared on the last season of reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab" with Dr. Drew, in a bid to overcome her longterm addiction to drugs.
During her stint on the show, she was forced to deny leaking a naked tape featuring acting couple Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart frolicking with her "Celebrity Rehab "castmate Kari Ann Peniche.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie