Mindy McCready's Sex Tape Is Released
Troubled country star Mindy McCready has become the latest celebrity to feature in a sex tape. In "Mindy McCready: Baseball Mistress", the fallen singer appears in alleged X-rated scenes with a mystery boyfriend and tells graphic tales of her bedroom encounters with celebrity ex-lovers.
The title is a reference to McCready's alleged affair with former sportsman Roger Clemens. Bosses at distributor Vivid Entertainment promise the tape includes "almost an hour of action interspersed with a narrative about her former lovers, who included Red Sox and Yankees' pitching great Roger Clemens, actor Dean Cain, country singer Alan Jackson and others."
But the porn bosses insist McCready knows nothing about the release, adding they purchased the footage from a "third party". A spokesperson tells WENN, "We don't know what she is feeling right now. A third party brought the tape to Vivid and Vivid decided to acquire and release it."
McCready revealed all about her romance with Clemens back in 2008, claiming he seduced her when she was just 16 and he was 29 and married - claims Clemens has always denied. The 34-year-old singer appeared on the last season of reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab" with Dr. Drew, in a bid to overcome her longterm addiction to drugs.
During her stint on the show, she was forced to deny leaking a naked tape featuring acting couple Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart frolicking with her "Celebrity Rehab "castmate Kari Ann Peniche.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera