Cheryl Cole to Launch Personal Photographs Book
British singer Cheryl Cole is to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far. The Girls Aloud's star has announced she will be releasing the tome, showing her changing image and detailing significant moments of her life through previously unseen pictures.
Cole, who has recently separated from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole, plans to release the book through Transworld publishers. She says, "I think looking at pictures is a bit like listening to music - it reminds you of what was happening and how you were feeling at certain times in your life. Sometimes I look at old pictures and I can't believe that was me. I think we all do that."
"I went through a phase of being a bit tomboyish when I loved trainers and Timberland boots and baggy trousers. I had pink streaks in my hair at one point but I was experimenting and at the time I liked it."
"I can look at photos and straight away they'll bring back loads of memories. That's really why I wanted to do this book, so I could choose pictures that mean something to me and tell the stories that go with them." The book is due for release on September 30.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7