Cheryl Cole to Launch Personal Photographs Book
British singer Cheryl Cole is to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far. The Girls Aloud's star has announced she will be releasing the tome, showing her changing image and detailing significant moments of her life through previously unseen pictures.
Cole, who has recently separated from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole, plans to release the book through Transworld publishers. She says, "I think looking at pictures is a bit like listening to music - it reminds you of what was happening and how you were feeling at certain times in your life. Sometimes I look at old pictures and I can't believe that was me. I think we all do that."
"I went through a phase of being a bit tomboyish when I loved trainers and Timberland boots and baggy trousers. I had pink streaks in my hair at one point but I was experimenting and at the time I liked it."
"I can look at photos and straight away they'll bring back loads of memories. That's really why I wanted to do this book, so I could choose pictures that mean something to me and tell the stories that go with them." The book is due for release on September 30.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says