Cheryl Cole to Launch Personal Photographs Book
British singer Cheryl Cole is to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far. The Girls Aloud's star has announced she will be releasing the tome, showing her changing image and detailing significant moments of her life through previously unseen pictures.
Cole, who has recently separated from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole, plans to release the book through Transworld publishers. She says, "I think looking at pictures is a bit like listening to music - it reminds you of what was happening and how you were feeling at certain times in your life. Sometimes I look at old pictures and I can't believe that was me. I think we all do that."
"I went through a phase of being a bit tomboyish when I loved trainers and Timberland boots and baggy trousers. I had pink streaks in my hair at one point but I was experimenting and at the time I liked it."
"I can look at photos and straight away they'll bring back loads of memories. That's really why I wanted to do this book, so I could choose pictures that mean something to me and tell the stories that go with them." The book is due for release on September 30.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'