Cheryl Cole to Launch Personal Photographs Book
British singer Cheryl Cole is to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far. The Girls Aloud's star has announced she will be releasing the tome, showing her changing image and detailing significant moments of her life through previously unseen pictures.
Cole, who has recently separated from her soccer star husband Ashley Cole, plans to release the book through Transworld publishers. She says, "I think looking at pictures is a bit like listening to music - it reminds you of what was happening and how you were feeling at certain times in your life. Sometimes I look at old pictures and I can't believe that was me. I think we all do that."
"I went through a phase of being a bit tomboyish when I loved trainers and Timberland boots and baggy trousers. I had pink streaks in my hair at one point but I was experimenting and at the time I liked it."
"I can look at photos and straight away they'll bring back loads of memories. That's really why I wanted to do this book, so I could choose pictures that mean something to me and tell the stories that go with them." The book is due for release on September 30.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri