Pierce Brosnan Amazed by the Number of Robert Pattinson's Fans
Pierce Brosnan was left in awe of how popular his "Remember Me" co-star Robert Pattinson is after hundreds of female fans descended on the film set to catch a glimpse of the star. The two actors recently teamed up as father and son in the movie, and Brosnan has already expressed his admiration for how the "Twilight" hunk is handling his new found fame.
The former "Bond" star was pleased to see his own fans near the New York set - but he was stunned when Pattinson was mobbed on a daily basis. Brosnan says, "Lovely lad, lovely lad. Just caught up in the vortex of fame. There we'd be, on the streets of New York, and I'd come out of my trailer and there'd be hundreds and hundreds of young girls."
"And I'd get a lovely round of applause and waves and photographs and I'd trip up the steps of the Plaza (Hotel, where they were shooting), feeling chuffed that I still had the juice. And then - then Robert would appear and I'd hear this bedlam of beauties, this monstrous, monstrous cacophony of screams and shouts. And the circle grows, the circle grows. And you move on."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked