Pierce Brosnan Amazed by the Number of Robert Pattinson's Fans
Pierce Brosnan was left in awe of how popular his "Remember Me" co-star Robert Pattinson is after hundreds of female fans descended on the film set to catch a glimpse of the star. The two actors recently teamed up as father and son in the movie, and Brosnan has already expressed his admiration for how the "Twilight" hunk is handling his new found fame.
The former "Bond" star was pleased to see his own fans near the New York set - but he was stunned when Pattinson was mobbed on a daily basis. Brosnan says, "Lovely lad, lovely lad. Just caught up in the vortex of fame. There we'd be, on the streets of New York, and I'd come out of my trailer and there'd be hundreds and hundreds of young girls."
"And I'd get a lovely round of applause and waves and photographs and I'd trip up the steps of the Plaza (Hotel, where they were shooting), feeling chuffed that I still had the juice. And then - then Robert would appear and I'd hear this bedlam of beauties, this monstrous, monstrous cacophony of screams and shouts. And the circle grows, the circle grows. And you move on."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?