Pierce Brosnan Amazed by the Number of Robert Pattinson's Fans
Pierce Brosnan was left in awe of how popular his "Remember Me" co-star Robert Pattinson is after hundreds of female fans descended on the film set to catch a glimpse of the star. The two actors recently teamed up as father and son in the movie, and Brosnan has already expressed his admiration for how the "Twilight" hunk is handling his new found fame.
The former "Bond" star was pleased to see his own fans near the New York set - but he was stunned when Pattinson was mobbed on a daily basis. Brosnan says, "Lovely lad, lovely lad. Just caught up in the vortex of fame. There we'd be, on the streets of New York, and I'd come out of my trailer and there'd be hundreds and hundreds of young girls."
"And I'd get a lovely round of applause and waves and photographs and I'd trip up the steps of the Plaza (Hotel, where they were shooting), feeling chuffed that I still had the juice. And then - then Robert would appear and I'd hear this bedlam of beauties, this monstrous, monstrous cacophony of screams and shouts. And the circle grows, the circle grows. And you move on."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards