Pierce Brosnan Amazed by the Number of Robert Pattinson's Fans
Pierce Brosnan was left in awe of how popular his "Remember Me" co-star Robert Pattinson is after hundreds of female fans descended on the film set to catch a glimpse of the star. The two actors recently teamed up as father and son in the movie, and Brosnan has already expressed his admiration for how the "Twilight" hunk is handling his new found fame.
The former "Bond" star was pleased to see his own fans near the New York set - but he was stunned when Pattinson was mobbed on a daily basis. Brosnan says, "Lovely lad, lovely lad. Just caught up in the vortex of fame. There we'd be, on the streets of New York, and I'd come out of my trailer and there'd be hundreds and hundreds of young girls."
"And I'd get a lovely round of applause and waves and photographs and I'd trip up the steps of the Plaza (Hotel, where they were shooting), feeling chuffed that I still had the juice. And then - then Robert would appear and I'd hear this bedlam of beauties, this monstrous, monstrous cacophony of screams and shouts. And the circle grows, the circle grows. And you move on."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana