Pierce Brosnan Amazed by the Number of Robert Pattinson's Fans
Pierce Brosnan was left in awe of how popular his "Remember Me" co-star Robert Pattinson is after hundreds of female fans descended on the film set to catch a glimpse of the star. The two actors recently teamed up as father and son in the movie, and Brosnan has already expressed his admiration for how the "Twilight" hunk is handling his new found fame.
The former "Bond" star was pleased to see his own fans near the New York set - but he was stunned when Pattinson was mobbed on a daily basis. Brosnan says, "Lovely lad, lovely lad. Just caught up in the vortex of fame. There we'd be, on the streets of New York, and I'd come out of my trailer and there'd be hundreds and hundreds of young girls."
"And I'd get a lovely round of applause and waves and photographs and I'd trip up the steps of the Plaza (Hotel, where they were shooting), feeling chuffed that I still had the juice. And then - then Robert would appear and I'd hear this bedlam of beauties, this monstrous, monstrous cacophony of screams and shouts. And the circle grows, the circle grows. And you move on."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle