Kylie Minogue Sheds Her Clothes for Cancer Fundraising Effort
Aussie singer Kylie Minogue has stripped off for a new cancer awareness campaign, five years after she was diagnosed with the disease. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker poses in just a bedsheet in the saucy shoot for the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2010 fundraising initiative.
She joins Sienna Miller and Claudia Schiffer, who have also been snapped for the promo. Minogue says, "It means so much to me to be part of this year's campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. I wholeheartedly support their effort to raise funds for the vital work undertaken by Breakthrough Brest Cancer."
The 41 year old has been praised by medical experts for raising awareness of the disease after she opened up about her battle with cancer following her diagnosis in 2005. Minogue has since been given the all-clear.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot