Kylie Minogue Sheds Her Clothes for Cancer Fundraising Effort
Aussie singer Kylie Minogue has stripped off for a new cancer awareness campaign, five years after she was diagnosed with the disease. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker poses in just a bedsheet in the saucy shoot for the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2010 fundraising initiative.
She joins Sienna Miller and Claudia Schiffer, who have also been snapped for the promo. Minogue says, "It means so much to me to be part of this year's campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. I wholeheartedly support their effort to raise funds for the vital work undertaken by Breakthrough Brest Cancer."
The 41 year old has been praised by medical experts for raising awareness of the disease after she opened up about her battle with cancer following her diagnosis in 2005. Minogue has since been given the all-clear.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her