Kylie Minogue Sheds Her Clothes for Cancer Fundraising Effort
Aussie singer Kylie Minogue has stripped off for a new cancer awareness campaign, five years after she was diagnosed with the disease. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker poses in just a bedsheet in the saucy shoot for the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2010 fundraising initiative.
She joins Sienna Miller and Claudia Schiffer, who have also been snapped for the promo. Minogue says, "It means so much to me to be part of this year's campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. I wholeheartedly support their effort to raise funds for the vital work undertaken by Breakthrough Brest Cancer."
The 41 year old has been praised by medical experts for raising awareness of the disease after she opened up about her battle with cancer following her diagnosis in 2005. Minogue has since been given the all-clear.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery