Kylie Minogue Sheds Her Clothes for Cancer Fundraising Effort
Aussie singer Kylie Minogue has stripped off for a new cancer awareness campaign, five years after she was diagnosed with the disease. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker poses in just a bedsheet in the saucy shoot for the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2010 fundraising initiative.
She joins Sienna Miller and Claudia Schiffer, who have also been snapped for the promo. Minogue says, "It means so much to me to be part of this year's campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. I wholeheartedly support their effort to raise funds for the vital work undertaken by Breakthrough Brest Cancer."
The 41 year old has been praised by medical experts for raising awareness of the disease after she opened up about her battle with cancer following her diagnosis in 2005. Minogue has since been given the all-clear.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special