Jamelia's Stepbrother Goes to Jail for Attempted Murder
The stepbrother of British singer Jamelia has been jailed for shooting a man during race riots in the U.K. Tobias Rowe will spend a minimum of 12 years behind bars after he was found guilty earlier this month of attempted murder in connection to a 2005 shooting.
The 27 year old was among a gang who targeted staff and customers in two bars in relation to a man allegedly raping a woman in Birmingham, England. Rowe was also found guilty of rioting, conspiracy to rob, two charges of possessing a firearm and possessing ammunition in relation to the riots. He was found not guilty of another charge of attempted murder and an alternative charge of attempted wounding with intent by a jury at Birmingham's Crown Court.
Rowe was arrested last year over the attacks after three years on the run when he attended his own birthday party at an apartment in the city. It is the latest in a series of scandals to hit the singer's family members - Jamelia's uncle is serving life for murder, her stepbrother was accused, but cleared, of murdering two women in 2003 and her step-brother was stabbed to death.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer