LeAnn Rimes Shuts Eddie Cibrian's Ex From Son's B'Day
Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife has accused the actor's new girlfriend LeAnn Rimes of ruining plans for their son's upcoming birthday by refusing to let the boy spend it with his mother and father.
Brandi Glanville was dumped by Cibrian last year after he embarked on an affair with his Northern Lights co-star Rimes. The singer/actress subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and the stars have since set up home together in Los Angeles.
Glanville and Cibrian, who are in the process of divorcing, have been sharing the care of their two children, sons Mason, six, and Jake, two, and had planned to spend April 15 together to celebrate their youngest's third birthday, even though the date falls on the actor's custody day. But Glanville claims Rimes has put a stop to the idea and has banned her from spending the special day with her kid.
She tells E! News, "Eddie and I had planned to do something together and small for Jake's upcoming birthday on April 15th. (But) he has changed his mind. He is now saying I can't see Jake on his birthday because it falls on his custodial day and it would make LeAnn uncomfortable."
And Glanville insists it's not the only big celebration she's been forced to miss out on: "I have already spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning alone, missing my children, and crying because I have no family near by. Jake is my son, not Leann's. He should be with both his parents on his birthday."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers