Lindsay Lohan Fights Off Report She Needs Medical Assistance
Lindsay Lohan has blasted reports alleging her wild lifestyle has left her facing an early grave, insisting she's "fine" and "healthy". The "Mean Girls" star has earned herself a reputation as a Hollywood wildchild in recent years thanks to a string of boozy nights out, arrests for drug possession and driving violations and stints in rehab.
Lohan hit the headlines again this week when she was snapped falling into a cactus bed in Los Angeles after a night out. She blamed her high heels and the overzealous paparazzi for "pushing" her into the prickly patch of plants, but a source close to the star told TMZ.com her reportedly erratic behavior has friends and family worried she's back on drugs.
The insider said: "If she doesn't get help soon, she's going to die." However, Lohan is furious about the reports and has reached out to GossipCop.com to dismiss the claims about her deteriorating health. She says, "I'm fine... I'm working and healthy."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos