Lindsay Lohan Fights Off Report She Needs Medical Assistance
Lindsay Lohan has blasted reports alleging her wild lifestyle has left her facing an early grave, insisting she's "fine" and "healthy". The "Mean Girls" star has earned herself a reputation as a Hollywood wildchild in recent years thanks to a string of boozy nights out, arrests for drug possession and driving violations and stints in rehab.
Lohan hit the headlines again this week when she was snapped falling into a cactus bed in Los Angeles after a night out. She blamed her high heels and the overzealous paparazzi for "pushing" her into the prickly patch of plants, but a source close to the star told TMZ.com her reportedly erratic behavior has friends and family worried she's back on drugs.
The insider said: "If she doesn't get help soon, she's going to die." However, Lohan is furious about the reports and has reached out to GossipCop.com to dismiss the claims about her deteriorating health. She says, "I'm fine... I'm working and healthy."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital