Lindsay Lohan Fights Off Report She Needs Medical Assistance
Lindsay Lohan has blasted reports alleging her wild lifestyle has left her facing an early grave, insisting she's "fine" and "healthy". The "Mean Girls" star has earned herself a reputation as a Hollywood wildchild in recent years thanks to a string of boozy nights out, arrests for drug possession and driving violations and stints in rehab.
Lohan hit the headlines again this week when she was snapped falling into a cactus bed in Los Angeles after a night out. She blamed her high heels and the overzealous paparazzi for "pushing" her into the prickly patch of plants, but a source close to the star told TMZ.com her reportedly erratic behavior has friends and family worried she's back on drugs.
The insider said: "If she doesn't get help soon, she's going to die." However, Lohan is furious about the reports and has reached out to GossipCop.com to dismiss the claims about her deteriorating health. She says, "I'm fine... I'm working and healthy."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie