Lindsay Lohan Fights Off Report She Needs Medical Assistance
Lindsay Lohan has blasted reports alleging her wild lifestyle has left her facing an early grave, insisting she's "fine" and "healthy". The "Mean Girls" star has earned herself a reputation as a Hollywood wildchild in recent years thanks to a string of boozy nights out, arrests for drug possession and driving violations and stints in rehab.
Lohan hit the headlines again this week when she was snapped falling into a cactus bed in Los Angeles after a night out. She blamed her high heels and the overzealous paparazzi for "pushing" her into the prickly patch of plants, but a source close to the star told TMZ.com her reportedly erratic behavior has friends and family worried she's back on drugs.
The insider said: "If she doesn't get help soon, she's going to die." However, Lohan is furious about the reports and has reached out to GossipCop.com to dismiss the claims about her deteriorating health. She says, "I'm fine... I'm working and healthy."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip