Uma Thurman's Movie Had Embarrassing Income in U.K.
Uma Thurman's new film "Motherhood" has epically flopped at the U.K. box office - the film only made $132 in its opening weekend. Thurman plays a stressed mum who struggles to balance parenting and her career in the new movie - which only took $60,000 in the U.S. when it opened last year.
But the response to the film was even worse in Britain - where only one person went to watch the movie on Sunday, March 7, and the film only garnered an embarrassing $132 during the whole weekend.
And producer Jane Edelbaum can't understand why the movie has bombed so badly, telling Britain's The Guardian, "You're kidding? We must have broken a new record for grosses! Think about how much c**p succeeds at the cinema. Motherhood is not bad. It's a very decent movie. I've seen movies that are not half as good."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up