Uma Thurman's Movie Had Embarrassing Income in U.K.
Uma Thurman's new film "Motherhood" has epically flopped at the U.K. box office - the film only made $132 in its opening weekend. Thurman plays a stressed mum who struggles to balance parenting and her career in the new movie - which only took $60,000 in the U.S. when it opened last year.
But the response to the film was even worse in Britain - where only one person went to watch the movie on Sunday, March 7, and the film only garnered an embarrassing $132 during the whole weekend.
And producer Jane Edelbaum can't understand why the movie has bombed so badly, telling Britain's The Guardian, "You're kidding? We must have broken a new record for grosses! Think about how much c**p succeeds at the cinema. Motherhood is not bad. It's a very decent movie. I've seen movies that are not half as good."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer