Uma Thurman's Movie Had Embarrassing Income in U.K.
Uma Thurman's new film "Motherhood" has epically flopped at the U.K. box office - the film only made $132 in its opening weekend. Thurman plays a stressed mum who struggles to balance parenting and her career in the new movie - which only took $60,000 in the U.S. when it opened last year.
But the response to the film was even worse in Britain - where only one person went to watch the movie on Sunday, March 7, and the film only garnered an embarrassing $132 during the whole weekend.
And producer Jane Edelbaum can't understand why the movie has bombed so badly, telling Britain's The Guardian, "You're kidding? We must have broken a new record for grosses! Think about how much c**p succeeds at the cinema. Motherhood is not bad. It's a very decent movie. I've seen movies that are not half as good."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation