Uma Thurman's Movie Had Embarrassing Income in U.K.
Uma Thurman's new film "Motherhood" has epically flopped at the U.K. box office - the film only made $132 in its opening weekend. Thurman plays a stressed mum who struggles to balance parenting and her career in the new movie - which only took $60,000 in the U.S. when it opened last year.
But the response to the film was even worse in Britain - where only one person went to watch the movie on Sunday, March 7, and the film only garnered an embarrassing $132 during the whole weekend.
And producer Jane Edelbaum can't understand why the movie has bombed so badly, telling Britain's The Guardian, "You're kidding? We must have broken a new record for grosses! Think about how much c**p succeeds at the cinema. Motherhood is not bad. It's a very decent movie. I've seen movies that are not half as good."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'