Shakira to Get Pregnant After World Tour
Latin superstar Shakira plans to settle down and start a family next year after she completes her upcoming world tour. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker, 33, is set to promote her latest album "She Wolf" with a trek around the globe later this year.
But she's already looking beyond the live shows and admits she's looking forward to taking a break from her career to have a baby with longterm boyfriend Antonio de la Rua. The Colombian beauty says, "My plan is to do a world tour and then to think about having a baby. My body clock isn't going crazy, but I feel ready. My body feels ready. Antonio and I have talked about it and it's the next step for us."
Earlier this month, Shakira was hit with a rumor that she dated Rafael Nadal after spotted having a series of meetings with him including a dinner at a hotel in Barcelona, Spain. But, her spokesperson was quick to deny, saying "We were all there, and Shakira only came when we'd finished the main course to have something to drink, accompanied by her manager, Ceci Kurzman, and Jaume. It was a dinner organized with the director to brief Rafa on what was expected from him in the video [Gypsy]."
More Shakira News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked