Shakira to Get Pregnant After World Tour
Latin superstar Shakira plans to settle down and start a family next year after she completes her upcoming world tour. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker, 33, is set to promote her latest album "She Wolf" with a trek around the globe later this year.
But she's already looking beyond the live shows and admits she's looking forward to taking a break from her career to have a baby with longterm boyfriend Antonio de la Rua. The Colombian beauty says, "My plan is to do a world tour and then to think about having a baby. My body clock isn't going crazy, but I feel ready. My body feels ready. Antonio and I have talked about it and it's the next step for us."
Earlier this month, Shakira was hit with a rumor that she dated Rafael Nadal after spotted having a series of meetings with him including a dinner at a hotel in Barcelona, Spain. But, her spokesperson was quick to deny, saying "We were all there, and Shakira only came when we'd finished the main course to have something to drink, accompanied by her manager, Ceci Kurzman, and Jaume. It was a dinner organized with the director to brief Rafa on what was expected from him in the video [Gypsy]."
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34