John Cusack Often Gets Mixed Up With Kevin Spacey
Hollywood star John Cusack suffers from a regular case of mistaken identity - movie fans frequently get him mixed up with Kevin Spacey and Matthew Broderick. The "Being John Malkovich" star admits he is always recognized in the street, but people can't seem to pinpoint which movie they saw him in.
He tells Us Weekly magazine, "Sometimes people say, 'I loved you in American Beauty', or 'I loved you in Ferris Bueller's Day Off'. I go, 'No, no, no!'"
John Cusack is currently rumored to be dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, Brooke Burns. He was said to start seeing the "Baywatch" star since the beginning of 2010. "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men," a source told Life & Style magazine.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie