John Cusack Often Gets Mixed Up With Kevin Spacey
Hollywood star John Cusack suffers from a regular case of mistaken identity - movie fans frequently get him mixed up with Kevin Spacey and Matthew Broderick. The "Being John Malkovich" star admits he is always recognized in the street, but people can't seem to pinpoint which movie they saw him in.
He tells Us Weekly magazine, "Sometimes people say, 'I loved you in American Beauty', or 'I loved you in Ferris Bueller's Day Off'. I go, 'No, no, no!'"
John Cusack is currently rumored to be dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, Brooke Burns. He was said to start seeing the "Baywatch" star since the beginning of 2010. "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men," a source told Life & Style magazine.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak