John Cusack Often Gets Mixed Up With Kevin Spacey
Hollywood star John Cusack suffers from a regular case of mistaken identity - movie fans frequently get him mixed up with Kevin Spacey and Matthew Broderick. The "Being John Malkovich" star admits he is always recognized in the street, but people can't seem to pinpoint which movie they saw him in.
He tells Us Weekly magazine, "Sometimes people say, 'I loved you in American Beauty', or 'I loved you in Ferris Bueller's Day Off'. I go, 'No, no, no!'"
John Cusack is currently rumored to be dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, Brooke Burns. He was said to start seeing the "Baywatch" star since the beginning of 2010. "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men," a source told Life & Style magazine.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member