John Cusack Often Gets Mixed Up With Kevin Spacey
Hollywood star John Cusack suffers from a regular case of mistaken identity - movie fans frequently get him mixed up with Kevin Spacey and Matthew Broderick. The "Being John Malkovich" star admits he is always recognized in the street, but people can't seem to pinpoint which movie they saw him in.
He tells Us Weekly magazine, "Sometimes people say, 'I loved you in American Beauty', or 'I loved you in Ferris Bueller's Day Off'. I go, 'No, no, no!'"
John Cusack is currently rumored to be dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, Brooke Burns. He was said to start seeing the "Baywatch" star since the beginning of 2010. "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men," a source told Life & Style magazine.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!