Courteney Cox Struggled With Motherhood After Giving Birth to First Daughter
Actress Courteney Cox struggled when she had her first baby, Coco, aged 40 - because the late birth had such an impact on her body. The former "Friends" star, now 45, welcomed her daughter with husband David Arquette in 2004, and admits the birth took its toll on her figure.
She says, "I had a baby at 40, and my body will never be the same again. I gave birth to Coco two days before my birthday. I just couldn't believe I had a kid and I didn't know what to do with her. Things get harder the older you get. Forty-five is hard and it struck a nerve with me."
Despite struggling with motherhood, Courteney Cox reportedly planned to have another baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Recently this year, she was rumored to be pregnant with another child but her representative denied it.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage