Courteney Cox Struggled With Motherhood After Giving Birth to First Daughter
Actress Courteney Cox struggled when she had her first baby, Coco, aged 40 - because the late birth had such an impact on her body. The former "Friends" star, now 45, welcomed her daughter with husband David Arquette in 2004, and admits the birth took its toll on her figure.
She says, "I had a baby at 40, and my body will never be the same again. I gave birth to Coco two days before my birthday. I just couldn't believe I had a kid and I didn't know what to do with her. Things get harder the older you get. Forty-five is hard and it struck a nerve with me."
Despite struggling with motherhood, Courteney Cox reportedly planned to have another baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Recently this year, she was rumored to be pregnant with another child but her representative denied it.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel