Courteney Cox Struggled With Motherhood After Giving Birth to First Daughter
Actress Courteney Cox struggled when she had her first baby, Coco, aged 40 - because the late birth had such an impact on her body. The former "Friends" star, now 45, welcomed her daughter with husband David Arquette in 2004, and admits the birth took its toll on her figure.
She says, "I had a baby at 40, and my body will never be the same again. I gave birth to Coco two days before my birthday. I just couldn't believe I had a kid and I didn't know what to do with her. Things get harder the older you get. Forty-five is hard and it struck a nerve with me."
Despite struggling with motherhood, Courteney Cox reportedly planned to have another baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Recently this year, she was rumored to be pregnant with another child but her representative denied it.
More Courteney Cox News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her