Courteney Cox Struggled With Motherhood After Giving Birth to First Daughter
Actress Courteney Cox struggled when she had her first baby, Coco, aged 40 - because the late birth had such an impact on her body. The former "Friends" star, now 45, welcomed her daughter with husband David Arquette in 2004, and admits the birth took its toll on her figure.
She says, "I had a baby at 40, and my body will never be the same again. I gave birth to Coco two days before my birthday. I just couldn't believe I had a kid and I didn't know what to do with her. Things get harder the older you get. Forty-five is hard and it struck a nerve with me."
Despite struggling with motherhood, Courteney Cox reportedly planned to have another baby through In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Recently this year, she was rumored to be pregnant with another child but her representative denied it.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake