Michelle McGee's Dad Blames Sandra Bullock's Husband for Scandal Affair
The father of Michelle McGee, the woman at the center of Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage breakdown, has defended the tattoo model for speaking out about her alleged affair with the TV mechanic, insisting she is no homewrecker.
Bullock's world came crashing down just days after she won Oscar gold on March 7, when McGee went public with claims of an 11-month affair with James while the Hollywood star was on location shooting her award-winning movie "The Blind Side".
James has not fully admitted to cheating on his wife, but broke his silence on March 18 to apologize to Bullock for the "pain and embarrassment" caused by the affair allegations. Two other women have since come forward with similar tales of infidelity, but McGee has become the main tabloid target after her expose in In Touch magazine.
But her dad Denny McGee claims she genuinely believed James had split from Bullock before she embarked on the alleged romance - and it was only when the model saw photos of the pair together at the Academy Awards that she realized she'd been duped.
He tells Fox8.com, "She was under the impression they weren't seeing each other. She felt (betrayed)... She felt like she was going to have a relationship and this happened and she was mad." And McGee Sr. blames James for bringing the trouble upon himself: "I don't have anything against Jesse personally... I just wish he'd been honest with my daughter from the beginning so this never would have happened."
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna