Michelle McGee's Dad Blames Sandra Bullock's Husband for Scandal Affair
The father of Michelle McGee, the woman at the center of Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage breakdown, has defended the tattoo model for speaking out about her alleged affair with the TV mechanic, insisting she is no homewrecker.
Bullock's world came crashing down just days after she won Oscar gold on March 7, when McGee went public with claims of an 11-month affair with James while the Hollywood star was on location shooting her award-winning movie "The Blind Side".
James has not fully admitted to cheating on his wife, but broke his silence on March 18 to apologize to Bullock for the "pain and embarrassment" caused by the affair allegations. Two other women have since come forward with similar tales of infidelity, but McGee has become the main tabloid target after her expose in In Touch magazine.
But her dad Denny McGee claims she genuinely believed James had split from Bullock before she embarked on the alleged romance - and it was only when the model saw photos of the pair together at the Academy Awards that she realized she'd been duped.
He tells Fox8.com, "She was under the impression they weren't seeing each other. She felt (betrayed)... She felt like she was going to have a relationship and this happened and she was mad." And McGee Sr. blames James for bringing the trouble upon himself: "I don't have anything against Jesse personally... I just wish he'd been honest with my daughter from the beginning so this never would have happened."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'