Cops Called to Break Alexandra Burke's Party
British singer Alexandra Burke threw a huge party to celebrate the release of her new single "All Night Long" - but cops were called to break up the raucous bash. The 2008 winner of Simon Cowell's British TV show "The X Factor" held a party at her home in Hertfordshire, England, with 500 bottles of champagne for guests.
But after local residents called police to complain about the noise, officers turned up at Burke's house in the early hours of the morning and ordered her to end the celebrations, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "It was an incredible atmosphere. It was chaos. Everyone joined in - the music was blaring out but everyone was having a really good time. Then at 4am the police rocked up and asked for the party to stop."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7