Cops Called to Break Alexandra Burke's Party
British singer Alexandra Burke threw a huge party to celebrate the release of her new single "All Night Long" - but cops were called to break up the raucous bash. The 2008 winner of Simon Cowell's British TV show "The X Factor" held a party at her home in Hertfordshire, England, with 500 bottles of champagne for guests.
But after local residents called police to complain about the noise, officers turned up at Burke's house in the early hours of the morning and ordered her to end the celebrations, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "It was an incredible atmosphere. It was chaos. Everyone joined in - the music was blaring out but everyone was having a really good time. Then at 4am the police rocked up and asked for the party to stop."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2