Cops Called to Break Alexandra Burke's Party
British singer Alexandra Burke threw a huge party to celebrate the release of her new single "All Night Long" - but cops were called to break up the raucous bash. The 2008 winner of Simon Cowell's British TV show "The X Factor" held a party at her home in Hertfordshire, England, with 500 bottles of champagne for guests.
But after local residents called police to complain about the noise, officers turned up at Burke's house in the early hours of the morning and ordered her to end the celebrations, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "It was an incredible atmosphere. It was chaos. Everyone joined in - the music was blaring out but everyone was having a really good time. Then at 4am the police rocked up and asked for the party to stop."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'