Cops Called to Break Alexandra Burke's Party
British singer Alexandra Burke threw a huge party to celebrate the release of her new single "All Night Long" - but cops were called to break up the raucous bash. The 2008 winner of Simon Cowell's British TV show "The X Factor" held a party at her home in Hertfordshire, England, with 500 bottles of champagne for guests.
But after local residents called police to complain about the noise, officers turned up at Burke's house in the early hours of the morning and ordered her to end the celebrations, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "It was an incredible atmosphere. It was chaos. Everyone joined in - the music was blaring out but everyone was having a really good time. Then at 4am the police rocked up and asked for the party to stop."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake