Tim McGraw Offers Support for Sandra Bullock Over Husband's Affair Scandal
Country star Tim McGraw is confident his "The Blind Side" co-star Sandra Bullock will emerge a stronger person following the cheating scandal surrounding her husband Jesse James, because she's a "tough" person. Bullock's marriage to James has been rocked by allegations of the TV mechanic's infidelity after tattooed model Michelle McGee went public with claims she had an 11-month affair with the actress' husband while she was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
Two other women have since come forward with similar affair tales. The Oscar winner reportedly moved out of the family home in Long Beach, California in early March and has been keeping a low profile amid the allegations - but McGraw is adamant Bullock will bounce back from her personal problems.
And the singer, who is married to fellow country star Faith Hill, is full of admiration for the actress, because he can't imagine dealing with such a public scandal. He tells Entertainment Tonight Canada, "I haven't (reached out to Bullock). You know, she's got a lot on her plate. I just wish her nothing but the best. She's tough. I'm not that tough."
More Tim McGraw News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding