Tim McGraw Offers Support for Sandra Bullock Over Husband's Affair Scandal
Country star Tim McGraw is confident his "The Blind Side" co-star Sandra Bullock will emerge a stronger person following the cheating scandal surrounding her husband Jesse James, because she's a "tough" person. Bullock's marriage to James has been rocked by allegations of the TV mechanic's infidelity after tattooed model Michelle McGee went public with claims she had an 11-month affair with the actress' husband while she was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
Two other women have since come forward with similar affair tales. The Oscar winner reportedly moved out of the family home in Long Beach, California in early March and has been keeping a low profile amid the allegations - but McGraw is adamant Bullock will bounce back from her personal problems.
And the singer, who is married to fellow country star Faith Hill, is full of admiration for the actress, because he can't imagine dealing with such a public scandal. He tells Entertainment Tonight Canada, "I haven't (reached out to Bullock). You know, she's got a lot on her plate. I just wish her nothing but the best. She's tough. I'm not that tough."
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced