Tim McGraw Offers Support for Sandra Bullock Over Husband's Affair Scandal
Country star Tim McGraw is confident his "The Blind Side" co-star Sandra Bullock will emerge a stronger person following the cheating scandal surrounding her husband Jesse James, because she's a "tough" person. Bullock's marriage to James has been rocked by allegations of the TV mechanic's infidelity after tattooed model Michelle McGee went public with claims she had an 11-month affair with the actress' husband while she was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
Two other women have since come forward with similar affair tales. The Oscar winner reportedly moved out of the family home in Long Beach, California in early March and has been keeping a low profile amid the allegations - but McGraw is adamant Bullock will bounce back from her personal problems.
And the singer, who is married to fellow country star Faith Hill, is full of admiration for the actress, because he can't imagine dealing with such a public scandal. He tells Entertainment Tonight Canada, "I haven't (reached out to Bullock). You know, she's got a lot on her plate. I just wish her nothing but the best. She's tough. I'm not that tough."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?