Tim McGraw Offers Support for Sandra Bullock Over Husband's Affair Scandal
Country star Tim McGraw is confident his "The Blind Side" co-star Sandra Bullock will emerge a stronger person following the cheating scandal surrounding her husband Jesse James, because she's a "tough" person. Bullock's marriage to James has been rocked by allegations of the TV mechanic's infidelity after tattooed model Michelle McGee went public with claims she had an 11-month affair with the actress' husband while she was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
Two other women have since come forward with similar affair tales. The Oscar winner reportedly moved out of the family home in Long Beach, California in early March and has been keeping a low profile amid the allegations - but McGraw is adamant Bullock will bounce back from her personal problems.
And the singer, who is married to fellow country star Faith Hill, is full of admiration for the actress, because he can't imagine dealing with such a public scandal. He tells Entertainment Tonight Canada, "I haven't (reached out to Bullock). You know, she's got a lot on her plate. I just wish her nothing but the best. She's tough. I'm not that tough."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent