Tim McGraw Offers Support for Sandra Bullock Over Husband's Affair Scandal
Country star Tim McGraw is confident his "The Blind Side" co-star Sandra Bullock will emerge a stronger person following the cheating scandal surrounding her husband Jesse James, because she's a "tough" person. Bullock's marriage to James has been rocked by allegations of the TV mechanic's infidelity after tattooed model Michelle McGee went public with claims she had an 11-month affair with the actress' husband while she was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
Two other women have since come forward with similar affair tales. The Oscar winner reportedly moved out of the family home in Long Beach, California in early March and has been keeping a low profile amid the allegations - but McGraw is adamant Bullock will bounce back from her personal problems.
And the singer, who is married to fellow country star Faith Hill, is full of admiration for the actress, because he can't imagine dealing with such a public scandal. He tells Entertainment Tonight Canada, "I haven't (reached out to Bullock). You know, she's got a lot on her plate. I just wish her nothing but the best. She's tough. I'm not that tough."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts