Sandra Bullock Scraps Another Public Appearance
Sandra Bullock has canceled another public appearance in the wake of her husband's cheating scandal - she's scrapped plans to attend the upcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. The Oscar-winning actress has been keeping a low profile since a U.S. tabloid expose last week, in which tattooed model Michelle McGee claimed to have had an affair with her husband Jesse James.
Several other women have also come forward with similar allegations. Bullock canceled her trip to London for the U.K. premiere of "The Blind Side" after news of the scandal first broke, and subsequently scrapped her planned red carpet appearance in Berlin for the movie's official launch in Germany.
And now she's pulled out of the Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27, which she had been expected to attend with her six-year-old stepdaughter Sunny - James' daughter from a previous marriage.
But a rep for Bullock confirms to People that the actress will no longer be attending. Bullock is nominated for the Favorite Movie Actress award at the ceremony for her role in "The Blind Side", which won her an Academy Award in early March.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger