Sandra Bullock Scraps Another Public Appearance
Sandra Bullock has canceled another public appearance in the wake of her husband's cheating scandal - she's scrapped plans to attend the upcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. The Oscar-winning actress has been keeping a low profile since a U.S. tabloid expose last week, in which tattooed model Michelle McGee claimed to have had an affair with her husband Jesse James.
Several other women have also come forward with similar allegations. Bullock canceled her trip to London for the U.K. premiere of "The Blind Side" after news of the scandal first broke, and subsequently scrapped her planned red carpet appearance in Berlin for the movie's official launch in Germany.
And now she's pulled out of the Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27, which she had been expected to attend with her six-year-old stepdaughter Sunny - James' daughter from a previous marriage.
But a rep for Bullock confirms to People that the actress will no longer be attending. Bullock is nominated for the Favorite Movie Actress award at the ceremony for her role in "The Blind Side", which won her an Academy Award in early March.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake