Sandra Bullock Scraps Another Public Appearance
Sandra Bullock has canceled another public appearance in the wake of her husband's cheating scandal - she's scrapped plans to attend the upcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. The Oscar-winning actress has been keeping a low profile since a U.S. tabloid expose last week, in which tattooed model Michelle McGee claimed to have had an affair with her husband Jesse James.
Several other women have also come forward with similar allegations. Bullock canceled her trip to London for the U.K. premiere of "The Blind Side" after news of the scandal first broke, and subsequently scrapped her planned red carpet appearance in Berlin for the movie's official launch in Germany.
And now she's pulled out of the Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27, which she had been expected to attend with her six-year-old stepdaughter Sunny - James' daughter from a previous marriage.
But a rep for Bullock confirms to People that the actress will no longer be attending. Bullock is nominated for the Favorite Movie Actress award at the ceremony for her role in "The Blind Side", which won her an Academy Award in early March.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes