Sandra Bullock Scraps Another Public Appearance
Sandra Bullock has canceled another public appearance in the wake of her husband's cheating scandal - she's scrapped plans to attend the upcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. The Oscar-winning actress has been keeping a low profile since a U.S. tabloid expose last week, in which tattooed model Michelle McGee claimed to have had an affair with her husband Jesse James.
Several other women have also come forward with similar allegations. Bullock canceled her trip to London for the U.K. premiere of "The Blind Side" after news of the scandal first broke, and subsequently scrapped her planned red carpet appearance in Berlin for the movie's official launch in Germany.
And now she's pulled out of the Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27, which she had been expected to attend with her six-year-old stepdaughter Sunny - James' daughter from a previous marriage.
But a rep for Bullock confirms to People that the actress will no longer be attending. Bullock is nominated for the Favorite Movie Actress award at the ceremony for her role in "The Blind Side", which won her an Academy Award in early March.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media