Another Sex Scandal of Sandra Bullock's Husband Emerged
Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James is facing yet more scandal - court papers have emerged from a sexual harassment lawsuit in 2000 which levied a series of lurid allegations at the reality TV star. The Oscar-winning actress walked out on her partner last week after tattooed model Michelle McGee went public with claims she had an affair with James in 2009.
More women have also come forward with claims of affairs with James, and a recent report alleged the star was embroiled in a sexual harassment scandal in 2007 while he was married to Bullock. A female employee accused him of making sexual advances towards her and sending suggestive emails. Celebrity website TMZ reported that no lawsuit was filed and James allegedly settled the dispute for a reported $700,000.
And now public records have emerged which link the star to a separate sexual harassment lawsuit in 2000. Deann McClung, who formerly worked at James' West Coast Choppers company, filed suit against the TV mechanic alleging he exposed his genitalia to her, "touched and/or attempted to touch" her without her consent, and made sexual and degrading comments towards her and other women.
The complaint was filed in April 2000 at Los Angeles Superior Court, but was dismissed in May 2001 at the request of both parties' attorneys, according to E! Online. James married Bullock in 2005.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes