Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Rumors 'Not True'
A representative for Beyonce Knowles record label has dismissed reports the superstar is pregnant with her first child, putting an end to the baby speculation. Gossip website MediaTakeOut first broke the rumor on Thursday, March 28, sparking a flurry of reports online.
The news was fueled by the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker's publicist, Alan Nierob, who issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A spokesperson for her husband Jay-Z also refused to answer press queries but now a Sony Music representative has reached out to RollingStone to insist the reports are "untrue".
The couple, who wed in April 2008, was reported expecting their first child after the website claimed that a "rock solid source" broke the story, adding Beyonce was "doing fine and resting."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!