Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Rumors 'Not True'
A representative for Beyonce Knowles record label has dismissed reports the superstar is pregnant with her first child, putting an end to the baby speculation. Gossip website MediaTakeOut first broke the rumor on Thursday, March 28, sparking a flurry of reports online.
The news was fueled by the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker's publicist, Alan Nierob, who issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A spokesperson for her husband Jay-Z also refused to answer press queries but now a Sony Music representative has reached out to RollingStone to insist the reports are "untrue".
The couple, who wed in April 2008, was reported expecting their first child after the website claimed that a "rock solid source" broke the story, adding Beyonce was "doing fine and resting."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role