Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Rumors 'Not True'
A representative for Beyonce Knowles record label has dismissed reports the superstar is pregnant with her first child, putting an end to the baby speculation. Gossip website MediaTakeOut first broke the rumor on Thursday, March 28, sparking a flurry of reports online.
The news was fueled by the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker's publicist, Alan Nierob, who issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A spokesperson for her husband Jay-Z also refused to answer press queries but now a Sony Music representative has reached out to RollingStone to insist the reports are "untrue".
The couple, who wed in April 2008, was reported expecting their first child after the website claimed that a "rock solid source" broke the story, adding Beyonce was "doing fine and resting."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna