Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Rumors 'Not True'
A representative for Beyonce Knowles record label has dismissed reports the superstar is pregnant with her first child, putting an end to the baby speculation. Gossip website MediaTakeOut first broke the rumor on Thursday, March 28, sparking a flurry of reports online.
The news was fueled by the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker's publicist, Alan Nierob, who issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A spokesperson for her husband Jay-Z also refused to answer press queries but now a Sony Music representative has reached out to RollingStone to insist the reports are "untrue".
The couple, who wed in April 2008, was reported expecting their first child after the website claimed that a "rock solid source" broke the story, adding Beyonce was "doing fine and resting."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3