Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Rumors 'Not True'
A representative for Beyonce Knowles record label has dismissed reports the superstar is pregnant with her first child, putting an end to the baby speculation. Gossip website MediaTakeOut first broke the rumor on Thursday, March 28, sparking a flurry of reports online.
The news was fueled by the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker's publicist, Alan Nierob, who issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A spokesperson for her husband Jay-Z also refused to answer press queries but now a Sony Music representative has reached out to RollingStone to insist the reports are "untrue".
The couple, who wed in April 2008, was reported expecting their first child after the website claimed that a "rock solid source" broke the story, adding Beyonce was "doing fine and resting."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'