Lily Allen Caught Partying on the Night She Dropped Fundraising Performance
British singer Lily Allen was reportedly spotted partying at a gig in London on the same night she canceled a performance at a fundraising concert because of tonsillitis. The "Smile" hitmaker was due to sing at Koko in the British capital on Wednesday, March 24 for the ICA Annual Fundraising Gala Party.
Allen canceled her slot at the last minute, blaming illness for the no-show. British singer Ellie Goulding replaced her in the line-up. But the 24-year-old was reportedly spotted at London venue The Social on the same night watching Ian Dury's son Baxter Dury perform, alongside her new record label partner George Tyekiff, according to Britain's The Sun.
On another news, Lily Allen has given away her belongings to a charity auction. She has given eight Silver Cross prams and her dancers' outfits for the War Child charity. The sale was kicked off on March 25 on eBay.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik