Lily Allen Caught Partying on the Night She Dropped Fundraising Performance
British singer Lily Allen was reportedly spotted partying at a gig in London on the same night she canceled a performance at a fundraising concert because of tonsillitis. The "Smile" hitmaker was due to sing at Koko in the British capital on Wednesday, March 24 for the ICA Annual Fundraising Gala Party.
Allen canceled her slot at the last minute, blaming illness for the no-show. British singer Ellie Goulding replaced her in the line-up. But the 24-year-old was reportedly spotted at London venue The Social on the same night watching Ian Dury's son Baxter Dury perform, alongside her new record label partner George Tyekiff, according to Britain's The Sun.
On another news, Lily Allen has given away her belongings to a charity auction. She has given eight Silver Cross prams and her dancers' outfits for the War Child charity. The sale was kicked off on March 25 on eBay.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen