Lily Allen Caught Partying on the Night She Dropped Fundraising Performance
British singer Lily Allen was reportedly spotted partying at a gig in London on the same night she canceled a performance at a fundraising concert because of tonsillitis. The "Smile" hitmaker was due to sing at Koko in the British capital on Wednesday, March 24 for the ICA Annual Fundraising Gala Party.
Allen canceled her slot at the last minute, blaming illness for the no-show. British singer Ellie Goulding replaced her in the line-up. But the 24-year-old was reportedly spotted at London venue The Social on the same night watching Ian Dury's son Baxter Dury perform, alongside her new record label partner George Tyekiff, according to Britain's The Sun.
On another news, Lily Allen has given away her belongings to a charity auction. She has given eight Silver Cross prams and her dancers' outfits for the War Child charity. The sale was kicked off on March 25 on eBay.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift