Lily Allen Caught Partying on the Night She Dropped Fundraising Performance
British singer Lily Allen was reportedly spotted partying at a gig in London on the same night she canceled a performance at a fundraising concert because of tonsillitis. The "Smile" hitmaker was due to sing at Koko in the British capital on Wednesday, March 24 for the ICA Annual Fundraising Gala Party.
Allen canceled her slot at the last minute, blaming illness for the no-show. British singer Ellie Goulding replaced her in the line-up. But the 24-year-old was reportedly spotted at London venue The Social on the same night watching Ian Dury's son Baxter Dury perform, alongside her new record label partner George Tyekiff, according to Britain's The Sun.
On another news, Lily Allen has given away her belongings to a charity auction. She has given eight Silver Cross prams and her dancers' outfits for the War Child charity. The sale was kicked off on March 25 on eBay.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby