Lily Allen Caught Partying on the Night She Dropped Fundraising Performance
British singer Lily Allen was reportedly spotted partying at a gig in London on the same night she canceled a performance at a fundraising concert because of tonsillitis. The "Smile" hitmaker was due to sing at Koko in the British capital on Wednesday, March 24 for the ICA Annual Fundraising Gala Party.
Allen canceled her slot at the last minute, blaming illness for the no-show. British singer Ellie Goulding replaced her in the line-up. But the 24-year-old was reportedly spotted at London venue The Social on the same night watching Ian Dury's son Baxter Dury perform, alongside her new record label partner George Tyekiff, according to Britain's The Sun.
On another news, Lily Allen has given away her belongings to a charity auction. She has given eight Silver Cross prams and her dancers' outfits for the War Child charity. The sale was kicked off on March 25 on eBay.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video