Kim Cattrall Envious of Miley Cyrus' 'Sex and the City 2' Working Hour
Kim Cattrall was envious of Miley Cyrus' cameo in the upcoming "Sex and the City" movie sequel - because her workload was so small compared to the other stars. The teen idol plays herself at a red carpet event in the film, where she shows up in the same outfit as Cattrall's character Samantha Jones.
But the actress was jealous watching Cyrus' two-hour shoot, while she and the rest of the cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, worked through the night. Speaking to British TV host Alan Carr, she says, "She was very sweet, I mean she came for literally two hours. I mean, we do 19 hour days so I was quite envious. She comes at 16 (years old) with her posse (entourage), very sweet, very nice, dressed ready to go... did her bit and then she was gone. We were there til four or five in the morning!"
But even though Cattrall was envious of the Disney star, she is pleased she didn't have to endure Hollywood as a youngster, stating "She was lovely, very simple. Sort of had a very strong American accent, sort of naive... you know she's so young. She's 16, come on. I would hate to be a young person in this business with all of that pressure."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'