Gerard Butler Reveals Names of Girls Who Broke His Heart
Scottish hunk Gerard Butler had his sweet revenge on a school pal who turned down his advances when he was a teenager - by name checking her on a U.S. TV show on Wednesday, March 24. The actor was a guest on comedian Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show and he was asked if any woman had ever shunned the "300" star.
Butler pretended it was still a sore point, and screamed out, "Carol-Ann Nicole Clinton - b**ch!" He added, "She flirted outrageously with me... always pretending that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, until I made my huge attraction to her clear - at which point she said, 'I'm not the slightest bit interested,' and it killed me."
And he wasn't finished at name checking one former object of his affection, stating "This girl, Julie Morrison..., was the one you'd end up round the back of the bike sheds with... I'll never forget her walking up the stairs... and I said something to her and then I gave her a long, lingering look... and she looked at me and gave me these come-to-bed eyes." He also listed Caroline McLaughlin and Tracy Turner among the girls who once broke his heart.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding