Gerard Butler Reveals Names of Girls Who Broke His Heart
Scottish hunk Gerard Butler had his sweet revenge on a school pal who turned down his advances when he was a teenager - by name checking her on a U.S. TV show on Wednesday, March 24. The actor was a guest on comedian Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show and he was asked if any woman had ever shunned the "300" star.
Butler pretended it was still a sore point, and screamed out, "Carol-Ann Nicole Clinton - b**ch!" He added, "She flirted outrageously with me... always pretending that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, until I made my huge attraction to her clear - at which point she said, 'I'm not the slightest bit interested,' and it killed me."
And he wasn't finished at name checking one former object of his affection, stating "This girl, Julie Morrison..., was the one you'd end up round the back of the bike sheds with... I'll never forget her walking up the stairs... and I said something to her and then I gave her a long, lingering look... and she looked at me and gave me these come-to-bed eyes." He also listed Caroline McLaughlin and Tracy Turner among the girls who once broke his heart.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says