Gerard Butler Reveals Names of Girls Who Broke His Heart
Scottish hunk Gerard Butler had his sweet revenge on a school pal who turned down his advances when he was a teenager - by name checking her on a U.S. TV show on Wednesday, March 24. The actor was a guest on comedian Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show and he was asked if any woman had ever shunned the "300" star.
Butler pretended it was still a sore point, and screamed out, "Carol-Ann Nicole Clinton - b**ch!" He added, "She flirted outrageously with me... always pretending that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, until I made my huge attraction to her clear - at which point she said, 'I'm not the slightest bit interested,' and it killed me."
And he wasn't finished at name checking one former object of his affection, stating "This girl, Julie Morrison..., was the one you'd end up round the back of the bike sheds with... I'll never forget her walking up the stairs... and I said something to her and then I gave her a long, lingering look... and she looked at me and gave me these come-to-bed eyes." He also listed Caroline McLaughlin and Tracy Turner among the girls who once broke his heart.
More Gerard Butler News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia