Rep Gives No Response to Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Report
Beyonce Knowles's publicist is refusing to comment on new Internet reports suggesting the singer is pregnant with her first child. Urban gossip site Mediatakeout broke the news on Thursday morning, March 25, but so far there has been no statement from the "Halo" singer's camp.
The website reported the news came from a "rock solid source" and stated Beyonce was "doing fine and resting." Her publicist, Alan Nierob, has issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A representative for Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has refused to respond to press queries.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, who began dating in 2002, wed at a private ceremony in New York City on April 4, 2008. The singer showed off her wedding ring for the first time at the Fashion Rocks concert in New York on September 5, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce