Rep Gives No Response to Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Report
Beyonce Knowles's publicist is refusing to comment on new Internet reports suggesting the singer is pregnant with her first child. Urban gossip site Mediatakeout broke the news on Thursday morning, March 25, but so far there has been no statement from the "Halo" singer's camp.
The website reported the news came from a "rock solid source" and stated Beyonce was "doing fine and resting." Her publicist, Alan Nierob, has issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A representative for Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has refused to respond to press queries.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, who began dating in 2002, wed at a private ceremony in New York City on April 4, 2008. The singer showed off her wedding ring for the first time at the Fashion Rocks concert in New York on September 5, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season