Rep Gives No Response to Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Report
Beyonce Knowles's publicist is refusing to comment on new Internet reports suggesting the singer is pregnant with her first child. Urban gossip site Mediatakeout broke the news on Thursday morning, March 25, but so far there has been no statement from the "Halo" singer's camp.
The website reported the news came from a "rock solid source" and stated Beyonce was "doing fine and resting." Her publicist, Alan Nierob, has issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A representative for Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has refused to respond to press queries.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, who began dating in 2002, wed at a private ceremony in New York City on April 4, 2008. The singer showed off her wedding ring for the first time at the Fashion Rocks concert in New York on September 5, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy