Rep Gives No Response to Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Report
Beyonce Knowles's publicist is refusing to comment on new Internet reports suggesting the singer is pregnant with her first child. Urban gossip site Mediatakeout broke the news on Thursday morning, March 25, but so far there has been no statement from the "Halo" singer's camp.
The website reported the news came from a "rock solid source" and stated Beyonce was "doing fine and resting." Her publicist, Alan Nierob, has issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A representative for Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has refused to respond to press queries.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, who began dating in 2002, wed at a private ceremony in New York City on April 4, 2008. The singer showed off her wedding ring for the first time at the Fashion Rocks concert in New York on September 5, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation