Rep Gives No Response to Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Report
Beyonce Knowles's publicist is refusing to comment on new Internet reports suggesting the singer is pregnant with her first child. Urban gossip site Mediatakeout broke the news on Thursday morning, March 25, but so far there has been no statement from the "Halo" singer's camp.
The website reported the news came from a "rock solid source" and stated Beyonce was "doing fine and resting." Her publicist, Alan Nierob, has issued a firm "no comment" on the story, adding, "We don't respond to private-matter inquiries." A representative for Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has refused to respond to press queries.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, who began dating in 2002, wed at a private ceremony in New York City on April 4, 2008. The singer showed off her wedding ring for the first time at the Fashion Rocks concert in New York on September 5, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef