Demi Moore Calls Controversy Over Her Photoshoot 'Silly'
The photo fuss over Demi Moore's recent W magazine cover almost drove the actress out of Hollywood. The "Indecent Proposal" star admits she found the controversy over the sexy shot "tedious and silly", and now regrets responding to catty remarks suggesting magazine bosses had photo shopped the actress' legs or replaced them completely with a model's.
She tells C magazine, "It was all just silliness for me, blown out of context and tedious... At the end of the day, I love that picture and I hate that it was diminished. It wears on you. To be constantly criticized is exhausting. You're still a human being."
She adds, "Sometimes there's a little irritation and I wonder if I wouldn't rather be living in Idaho." The actress owns property in the state.
More Demi Moore News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist