Demi Moore Calls Controversy Over Her Photoshoot 'Silly'
The photo fuss over Demi Moore's recent W magazine cover almost drove the actress out of Hollywood. The "Indecent Proposal" star admits she found the controversy over the sexy shot "tedious and silly", and now regrets responding to catty remarks suggesting magazine bosses had photo shopped the actress' legs or replaced them completely with a model's.
She tells C magazine, "It was all just silliness for me, blown out of context and tedious... At the end of the day, I love that picture and I hate that it was diminished. It wears on you. To be constantly criticized is exhausting. You're still a human being."
She adds, "Sometimes there's a little irritation and I wonder if I wouldn't rather be living in Idaho." The actress owns property in the state.
More Demi Moore News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics