Demi Moore Calls Controversy Over Her Photoshoot 'Silly'
The photo fuss over Demi Moore's recent W magazine cover almost drove the actress out of Hollywood. The "Indecent Proposal" star admits she found the controversy over the sexy shot "tedious and silly", and now regrets responding to catty remarks suggesting magazine bosses had photo shopped the actress' legs or replaced them completely with a model's.
She tells C magazine, "It was all just silliness for me, blown out of context and tedious... At the end of the day, I love that picture and I hate that it was diminished. It wears on you. To be constantly criticized is exhausting. You're still a human being."
She adds, "Sometimes there's a little irritation and I wonder if I wouldn't rather be living in Idaho." The actress owns property in the state.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service