Demi Moore Calls Controversy Over Her Photoshoot 'Silly'
The photo fuss over Demi Moore's recent W magazine cover almost drove the actress out of Hollywood. The "Indecent Proposal" star admits she found the controversy over the sexy shot "tedious and silly", and now regrets responding to catty remarks suggesting magazine bosses had photo shopped the actress' legs or replaced them completely with a model's.
She tells C magazine, "It was all just silliness for me, blown out of context and tedious... At the end of the day, I love that picture and I hate that it was diminished. It wears on you. To be constantly criticized is exhausting. You're still a human being."
She adds, "Sometimes there's a little irritation and I wonder if I wouldn't rather be living in Idaho." The actress owns property in the state.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video