Demi Moore Calls Controversy Over Her Photoshoot 'Silly'
The photo fuss over Demi Moore's recent W magazine cover almost drove the actress out of Hollywood. The "Indecent Proposal" star admits she found the controversy over the sexy shot "tedious and silly", and now regrets responding to catty remarks suggesting magazine bosses had photo shopped the actress' legs or replaced them completely with a model's.
She tells C magazine, "It was all just silliness for me, blown out of context and tedious... At the end of the day, I love that picture and I hate that it was diminished. It wears on you. To be constantly criticized is exhausting. You're still a human being."
She adds, "Sometimes there's a little irritation and I wonder if I wouldn't rather be living in Idaho." The actress owns property in the state.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role