Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding Debunks Breast Implant Rumors
Girls Aloud' star Sarah Harding has laughed off rumors she's undergone breast enhancement surgery - but admits she would consider an operation to inflate her chest. The blonde beauty was recently rumored to have undergone a bust-boosting procedure after stepping out looking more full-figured than usual.
Harding insists she hasn't had implants - but may one day go under the surgeon's knife. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My boobs aren't too bad but they fluctuate. And it's not like they just suddenly shrink and stay really pert either - sometimes you need something to refill them a bit. So yes, I'd definitely consider it."
Her boob job rumors aside, Sarah Harding recently announced her plan to record solo album. To Mirror, the singer said, "I haven't completely settled on what kind of music I'm going to make yet, but I would love it to be something like Lady GaGa." She added, "I'm really looking forward to having the freedom to do my own thing. In the band we all have a say but we have to compromise. Now I can do exactly what I want."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance