Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding Debunks Breast Implant Rumors
Girls Aloud' star Sarah Harding has laughed off rumors she's undergone breast enhancement surgery - but admits she would consider an operation to inflate her chest. The blonde beauty was recently rumored to have undergone a bust-boosting procedure after stepping out looking more full-figured than usual.
Harding insists she hasn't had implants - but may one day go under the surgeon's knife. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My boobs aren't too bad but they fluctuate. And it's not like they just suddenly shrink and stay really pert either - sometimes you need something to refill them a bit. So yes, I'd definitely consider it."
Her boob job rumors aside, Sarah Harding recently announced her plan to record solo album. To Mirror, the singer said, "I haven't completely settled on what kind of music I'm going to make yet, but I would love it to be something like Lady GaGa." She added, "I'm really looking forward to having the freedom to do my own thing. In the band we all have a say but we have to compromise. Now I can do exactly what I want."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App