Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding Debunks Breast Implant Rumors
Girls Aloud' star Sarah Harding has laughed off rumors she's undergone breast enhancement surgery - but admits she would consider an operation to inflate her chest. The blonde beauty was recently rumored to have undergone a bust-boosting procedure after stepping out looking more full-figured than usual.
Harding insists she hasn't had implants - but may one day go under the surgeon's knife. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My boobs aren't too bad but they fluctuate. And it's not like they just suddenly shrink and stay really pert either - sometimes you need something to refill them a bit. So yes, I'd definitely consider it."
Her boob job rumors aside, Sarah Harding recently announced her plan to record solo album. To Mirror, the singer said, "I haven't completely settled on what kind of music I'm going to make yet, but I would love it to be something like Lady GaGa." She added, "I'm really looking forward to having the freedom to do my own thing. In the band we all have a say but we have to compromise. Now I can do exactly what I want."
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?