Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding Debunks Breast Implant Rumors
Girls Aloud' star Sarah Harding has laughed off rumors she's undergone breast enhancement surgery - but admits she would consider an operation to inflate her chest. The blonde beauty was recently rumored to have undergone a bust-boosting procedure after stepping out looking more full-figured than usual.
Harding insists she hasn't had implants - but may one day go under the surgeon's knife. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My boobs aren't too bad but they fluctuate. And it's not like they just suddenly shrink and stay really pert either - sometimes you need something to refill them a bit. So yes, I'd definitely consider it."
Her boob job rumors aside, Sarah Harding recently announced her plan to record solo album. To Mirror, the singer said, "I haven't completely settled on what kind of music I'm going to make yet, but I would love it to be something like Lady GaGa." She added, "I'm really looking forward to having the freedom to do my own thing. In the band we all have a say but we have to compromise. Now I can do exactly what I want."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship