Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding Debunks Breast Implant Rumors
Girls Aloud' star Sarah Harding has laughed off rumors she's undergone breast enhancement surgery - but admits she would consider an operation to inflate her chest. The blonde beauty was recently rumored to have undergone a bust-boosting procedure after stepping out looking more full-figured than usual.
Harding insists she hasn't had implants - but may one day go under the surgeon's knife. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My boobs aren't too bad but they fluctuate. And it's not like they just suddenly shrink and stay really pert either - sometimes you need something to refill them a bit. So yes, I'd definitely consider it."
Her boob job rumors aside, Sarah Harding recently announced her plan to record solo album. To Mirror, the singer said, "I haven't completely settled on what kind of music I'm going to make yet, but I would love it to be something like Lady GaGa." She added, "I'm really looking forward to having the freedom to do my own thing. In the band we all have a say but we have to compromise. Now I can do exactly what I want."
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic