Eva Longoria, Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale Love to Play Night Games
Eva Longoria has opened up about her A-List friendships - she often invites Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale to her Los Angeles home for "games nights". The stars became firm friends when the former Spice Girls moved to California with her soccer ace husband David Beckham in 2007.
But Longoria confesses the trio would rather shun the L.A. nightlife to stay in and play games - because they are actually "very boring people". She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We all three are not big drinkers. Kate, Vicky and I are very, very boring people."
"We love to stay in each other's homes. We either go to Victoria's house or my house and we kind of just stay in. We have dinner, we chat, we talk. Kate comes to our games nights, we play different games and it's a lot of fun."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame