Eva Longoria, Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale Love to Play Night Games
Eva Longoria has opened up about her A-List friendships - she often invites Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale to her Los Angeles home for "games nights". The stars became firm friends when the former Spice Girls moved to California with her soccer ace husband David Beckham in 2007.
But Longoria confesses the trio would rather shun the L.A. nightlife to stay in and play games - because they are actually "very boring people". She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We all three are not big drinkers. Kate, Vicky and I are very, very boring people."
"We love to stay in each other's homes. We either go to Victoria's house or my house and we kind of just stay in. We have dinner, we chat, we talk. Kate comes to our games nights, we play different games and it's a lot of fun."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'