Eva Longoria, Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale Love to Play Night Games
Eva Longoria has opened up about her A-List friendships - she often invites Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale to her Los Angeles home for "games nights". The stars became firm friends when the former Spice Girls moved to California with her soccer ace husband David Beckham in 2007.
But Longoria confesses the trio would rather shun the L.A. nightlife to stay in and play games - because they are actually "very boring people". She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We all three are not big drinkers. Kate, Vicky and I are very, very boring people."
"We love to stay in each other's homes. We either go to Victoria's house or my house and we kind of just stay in. We have dinner, we chat, we talk. Kate comes to our games nights, we play different games and it's a lot of fun."
More Eva Longoria News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers