Eva Longoria, Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale Love to Play Night Games
Eva Longoria has opened up about her A-List friendships - she often invites Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale to her Los Angeles home for "games nights". The stars became firm friends when the former Spice Girls moved to California with her soccer ace husband David Beckham in 2007.
But Longoria confesses the trio would rather shun the L.A. nightlife to stay in and play games - because they are actually "very boring people". She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We all three are not big drinkers. Kate, Vicky and I are very, very boring people."
"We love to stay in each other's homes. We either go to Victoria's house or my house and we kind of just stay in. We have dinner, we chat, we talk. Kate comes to our games nights, we play different games and it's a lot of fun."
More Eva Longoria News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video