Eva Longoria, Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale Love to Play Night Games
Eva Longoria has opened up about her A-List friendships - she often invites Victoria Adams and Kate Beckinsale to her Los Angeles home for "games nights". The stars became firm friends when the former Spice Girls moved to California with her soccer ace husband David Beckham in 2007.
But Longoria confesses the trio would rather shun the L.A. nightlife to stay in and play games - because they are actually "very boring people". She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We all three are not big drinkers. Kate, Vicky and I are very, very boring people."
"We love to stay in each other's homes. We either go to Victoria's house or my house and we kind of just stay in. We have dinner, we chat, we talk. Kate comes to our games nights, we play different games and it's a lot of fun."
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza