Catherine Zeta-Jones Will Always Refuse Michael Douglas' Scuba-Diving Invitation
Catherine Zeta-Jones refuses to join her husband Michael Douglas on scuba-diving trips - because she's terrified of what could be lurking under the sea. The Hollywood couple and their two children lived in tropical Bermuda for many years but recently relocated to New York so the Welsh actress could star in Broadway show "A Little Night Music".
Douglas is a certified scuba-diver after spending so much time in the ocean around the paradise island - but his wife has never joined him on a trip. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Michael just got re-certified as a scuba diver which is really brave."
She gushes, "Not me! He's been begging me for ages to try it but I just know if I see anything I don't like, that mouthpiece is coming out, I'm going up quick. I'm going to get the bends, sick for the rest of my life."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle