Catherine Zeta-Jones Will Always Refuse Michael Douglas' Scuba-Diving Invitation
Catherine Zeta-Jones refuses to join her husband Michael Douglas on scuba-diving trips - because she's terrified of what could be lurking under the sea. The Hollywood couple and their two children lived in tropical Bermuda for many years but recently relocated to New York so the Welsh actress could star in Broadway show "A Little Night Music".
Douglas is a certified scuba-diver after spending so much time in the ocean around the paradise island - but his wife has never joined him on a trip. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Michael just got re-certified as a scuba diver which is really brave."
She gushes, "Not me! He's been begging me for ages to try it but I just know if I see anything I don't like, that mouthpiece is coming out, I'm going up quick. I'm going to get the bends, sick for the rest of my life."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video