Catherine Zeta-Jones Will Always Refuse Michael Douglas' Scuba-Diving Invitation
Catherine Zeta-Jones refuses to join her husband Michael Douglas on scuba-diving trips - because she's terrified of what could be lurking under the sea. The Hollywood couple and their two children lived in tropical Bermuda for many years but recently relocated to New York so the Welsh actress could star in Broadway show "A Little Night Music".
Douglas is a certified scuba-diver after spending so much time in the ocean around the paradise island - but his wife has never joined him on a trip. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Michael just got re-certified as a scuba diver which is really brave."
She gushes, "Not me! He's been begging me for ages to try it but I just know if I see anything I don't like, that mouthpiece is coming out, I'm going up quick. I'm going to get the bends, sick for the rest of my life."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'