Miley Cyrus' Private Flight Postponed Due to Her Sudden Salon Visit
Miley Cyrus reportedly kept the crew on her private jet waiting for four hours earlier this week after deciding to stop by a hair salon in New York before flying to Los Angeles. The "Hannah Montana" star was in the Big Apple to promote her new movie "The Last Song" and was due in L.A. on Tuesday, March 23 to film an appearance on TV talent show "American Idol".
But 17-year-old Cyrus felt the need for a last minute touch up before boarding the plane and dropped into Manhattan's Gemini 14 Salon to get some highlights and hair extensions with her stylist Kristina Vidov, according to People.
The singer/actress helped mentor the final 11 contestants on "American Idol" before taking to the stage on Wednesday's, March 24 show to perform her new song "When I Look at You".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream