Miley Cyrus' Private Flight Postponed Due to Her Sudden Salon Visit
Miley Cyrus reportedly kept the crew on her private jet waiting for four hours earlier this week after deciding to stop by a hair salon in New York before flying to Los Angeles. The "Hannah Montana" star was in the Big Apple to promote her new movie "The Last Song" and was due in L.A. on Tuesday, March 23 to film an appearance on TV talent show "American Idol".
But 17-year-old Cyrus felt the need for a last minute touch up before boarding the plane and dropped into Manhattan's Gemini 14 Salon to get some highlights and hair extensions with her stylist Kristina Vidov, according to People.
The singer/actress helped mentor the final 11 contestants on "American Idol" before taking to the stage on Wednesday's, March 24 show to perform her new song "When I Look at You".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen