Miley Cyrus' Private Flight Postponed Due to Her Sudden Salon Visit
Miley Cyrus reportedly kept the crew on her private jet waiting for four hours earlier this week after deciding to stop by a hair salon in New York before flying to Los Angeles. The "Hannah Montana" star was in the Big Apple to promote her new movie "The Last Song" and was due in L.A. on Tuesday, March 23 to film an appearance on TV talent show "American Idol".
But 17-year-old Cyrus felt the need for a last minute touch up before boarding the plane and dropped into Manhattan's Gemini 14 Salon to get some highlights and hair extensions with her stylist Kristina Vidov, according to People.
The singer/actress helped mentor the final 11 contestants on "American Idol" before taking to the stage on Wednesday's, March 24 show to perform her new song "When I Look at You".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes