Miley Cyrus' Private Flight Postponed Due to Her Sudden Salon Visit
Miley Cyrus reportedly kept the crew on her private jet waiting for four hours earlier this week after deciding to stop by a hair salon in New York before flying to Los Angeles. The "Hannah Montana" star was in the Big Apple to promote her new movie "The Last Song" and was due in L.A. on Tuesday, March 23 to film an appearance on TV talent show "American Idol".
But 17-year-old Cyrus felt the need for a last minute touch up before boarding the plane and dropped into Manhattan's Gemini 14 Salon to get some highlights and hair extensions with her stylist Kristina Vidov, according to People.
The singer/actress helped mentor the final 11 contestants on "American Idol" before taking to the stage on Wednesday's, March 24 show to perform her new song "When I Look at You".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign