Miley Cyrus' Private Flight Postponed Due to Her Sudden Salon Visit
Miley Cyrus reportedly kept the crew on her private jet waiting for four hours earlier this week after deciding to stop by a hair salon in New York before flying to Los Angeles. The "Hannah Montana" star was in the Big Apple to promote her new movie "The Last Song" and was due in L.A. on Tuesday, March 23 to film an appearance on TV talent show "American Idol".
But 17-year-old Cyrus felt the need for a last minute touch up before boarding the plane and dropped into Manhattan's Gemini 14 Salon to get some highlights and hair extensions with her stylist Kristina Vidov, according to People.
The singer/actress helped mentor the final 11 contestants on "American Idol" before taking to the stage on Wednesday's, March 24 show to perform her new song "When I Look at You".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift