David Hasselhoff's Daughter Signs Up for TV Show
David Hasselhoff's teenage daughter Hayley Hasselhoff is following in her famous father's TV footsteps - the 17-year-old has landed a role in new show "Huge". The upcoming program, starring "Hairspray" actress Nikki Blonsky, is based on the book of the same name by Sasha Paley, about a group of teens and staff at weight-loss camp Wellness Canyon.
Hayley, who has previously only appeared in 2002 family movie "More Than Puppy Love", will play Amber, a curvy teen who is the slimmest and hottest girl at the camp but considers herself too big. James Eckhouse's son Zander Eckhouse and Andrew Caldwell are also set to star in the series, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Production is due to begin in April and the pilot will air in the U.S. in June. David Hasselhoff made his name on TV shows "Knight Rider" in the 1980s and "Baywatch" in the '90s.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'