David Hasselhoff's Daughter Signs Up for TV Show
David Hasselhoff's teenage daughter Hayley Hasselhoff is following in her famous father's TV footsteps - the 17-year-old has landed a role in new show "Huge". The upcoming program, starring "Hairspray" actress Nikki Blonsky, is based on the book of the same name by Sasha Paley, about a group of teens and staff at weight-loss camp Wellness Canyon.
Hayley, who has previously only appeared in 2002 family movie "More Than Puppy Love", will play Amber, a curvy teen who is the slimmest and hottest girl at the camp but considers herself too big. James Eckhouse's son Zander Eckhouse and Andrew Caldwell are also set to star in the series, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Production is due to begin in April and the pilot will air in the U.S. in June. David Hasselhoff made his name on TV shows "Knight Rider" in the 1980s and "Baywatch" in the '90s.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards