David Hasselhoff's Daughter Signs Up for TV Show
David Hasselhoff's teenage daughter Hayley Hasselhoff is following in her famous father's TV footsteps - the 17-year-old has landed a role in new show "Huge". The upcoming program, starring "Hairspray" actress Nikki Blonsky, is based on the book of the same name by Sasha Paley, about a group of teens and staff at weight-loss camp Wellness Canyon.
Hayley, who has previously only appeared in 2002 family movie "More Than Puppy Love", will play Amber, a curvy teen who is the slimmest and hottest girl at the camp but considers herself too big. James Eckhouse's son Zander Eckhouse and Andrew Caldwell are also set to star in the series, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Production is due to begin in April and the pilot will air in the U.S. in June. David Hasselhoff made his name on TV shows "Knight Rider" in the 1980s and "Baywatch" in the '90s.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal