David Hasselhoff's Daughter Signs Up for TV Show
David Hasselhoff's teenage daughter Hayley Hasselhoff is following in her famous father's TV footsteps - the 17-year-old has landed a role in new show "Huge". The upcoming program, starring "Hairspray" actress Nikki Blonsky, is based on the book of the same name by Sasha Paley, about a group of teens and staff at weight-loss camp Wellness Canyon.
Hayley, who has previously only appeared in 2002 family movie "More Than Puppy Love", will play Amber, a curvy teen who is the slimmest and hottest girl at the camp but considers herself too big. James Eckhouse's son Zander Eckhouse and Andrew Caldwell are also set to star in the series, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Production is due to begin in April and the pilot will air in the U.S. in June. David Hasselhoff made his name on TV shows "Knight Rider" in the 1980s and "Baywatch" in the '90s.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season