Leighton Meester, Nicky Hilton and More Give Away Clothes for Cancer Charity
Stars including Leighton Meester, David Walliams and Nicky Hilton have all donated designer clothes to a cancer charity auction. Sharon Osbourne, Rupert Grint and Tyra Banks have also raided their closets to support the Give Up Clothes for Good campaign, to raise money for Cancer Research U.K.
Banks has offered up a Catherine Malandrino dress and Osbourne has donated a Burberry coat, while funnyman Walliams has parted with a Tom Ford suit. He says, "While I would have loved to keep it, I know it will be raising money for an important cause."
"Cancer is such a horrible disease at any age, let alone when you're a child, so we need to do everything we can to help fund more research. Please take part in this campaign and help save more lives." The sale started on website eBay on Thursday, March 2 and will run for one week.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6