Leighton Meester, Nicky Hilton and More Give Away Clothes for Cancer Charity
Stars including Leighton Meester, David Walliams and Nicky Hilton have all donated designer clothes to a cancer charity auction. Sharon Osbourne, Rupert Grint and Tyra Banks have also raided their closets to support the Give Up Clothes for Good campaign, to raise money for Cancer Research U.K.
Banks has offered up a Catherine Malandrino dress and Osbourne has donated a Burberry coat, while funnyman Walliams has parted with a Tom Ford suit. He says, "While I would have loved to keep it, I know it will be raising money for an important cause."
"Cancer is such a horrible disease at any age, let alone when you're a child, so we need to do everything we can to help fund more research. Please take part in this campaign and help save more lives." The sale started on website eBay on Thursday, March 2 and will run for one week.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover