Leighton Meester, Nicky Hilton and More Give Away Clothes for Cancer Charity
Stars including Leighton Meester, David Walliams and Nicky Hilton have all donated designer clothes to a cancer charity auction. Sharon Osbourne, Rupert Grint and Tyra Banks have also raided their closets to support the Give Up Clothes for Good campaign, to raise money for Cancer Research U.K.
Banks has offered up a Catherine Malandrino dress and Osbourne has donated a Burberry coat, while funnyman Walliams has parted with a Tom Ford suit. He says, "While I would have loved to keep it, I know it will be raising money for an important cause."
"Cancer is such a horrible disease at any age, let alone when you're a child, so we need to do everything we can to help fund more research. Please take part in this campaign and help save more lives." The sale started on website eBay on Thursday, March 2 and will run for one week.
More Leighton Meester News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna