Leighton Meester, Nicky Hilton and More Give Away Clothes for Cancer Charity
Stars including Leighton Meester, David Walliams and Nicky Hilton have all donated designer clothes to a cancer charity auction. Sharon Osbourne, Rupert Grint and Tyra Banks have also raided their closets to support the Give Up Clothes for Good campaign, to raise money for Cancer Research U.K.
Banks has offered up a Catherine Malandrino dress and Osbourne has donated a Burberry coat, while funnyman Walliams has parted with a Tom Ford suit. He says, "While I would have loved to keep it, I know it will be raising money for an important cause."
"Cancer is such a horrible disease at any age, let alone when you're a child, so we need to do everything we can to help fund more research. Please take part in this campaign and help save more lives." The sale started on website eBay on Thursday, March 2 and will run for one week.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards