Leighton Meester, Nicky Hilton and More Give Away Clothes for Cancer Charity
Stars including Leighton Meester, David Walliams and Nicky Hilton have all donated designer clothes to a cancer charity auction. Sharon Osbourne, Rupert Grint and Tyra Banks have also raided their closets to support the Give Up Clothes for Good campaign, to raise money for Cancer Research U.K.
Banks has offered up a Catherine Malandrino dress and Osbourne has donated a Burberry coat, while funnyman Walliams has parted with a Tom Ford suit. He says, "While I would have loved to keep it, I know it will be raising money for an important cause."
"Cancer is such a horrible disease at any age, let alone when you're a child, so we need to do everything we can to help fund more research. Please take part in this campaign and help save more lives." The sale started on website eBay on Thursday, March 2 and will run for one week.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown