Journalist: James Cameron Is Making 'a Smurf-Murdering Movie'
A U.S. journalist has refused to apologize to James Cameron for calling him the "anti-Christ" - just days after the moviemaker labeled the reporter "dangerous" and "poisonous". The Oscar-winning filmmaker was left fuming when Fox News correspondent Glenn Beck insulted him on American TV, and told viewers "only pure evil could have directed the movie 'Titanic'."
Cameron fired back at Glenn, saying, "Glenn Beck is a f**king a**hole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ and not about 'Avatar'. You know what, he may or may not be an a**hole, but he certainly is dangerous, and I'd love to have a dialog with him. He's dangerous because his ideas are poisonous."
But Glenn is adamant the director is taking his comments too seriously as they were made in jest, insisting Cameron is making a fuss over nothing. He says, "This guy is making a billion dollars on a Smurf-murdering movie and he's stewing about a joke that nobody heard on a network nobody watched! It's time to walk away from the CGI, Jim."
More Avatar News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards