'The Eclipse' Cast Treated With Luxury Golf Course Home
The economic collapse worked wonders for the cast of spooky new movie "The Eclipse" - they each got a luxury golf course home to live in for the duration of filming. "Harry Potter" star Ciaran Hinds and Aidan Quinn couldn't believe their luck when they arrived in Cove, Ireland and discovered they'd be spending over a month looking out onto the links of a top-class golf resort.
Hinds tells BlogTalkRadio, "They had built these houses around the golf course and they wanted people to buy time shares so they would spend six weeks in Ireland with state of the art kitchens, bedrooms, but, because of the economy, nothing was selling."
"So, when the producers spoke to the owners and found that business was dead, they did a deal and put up our crew and actors - about 40 people all together - there. We all had a house each, so it was probably the best accommodation I've ever had on a location. On Saturdays, we'd go into Cork and go to the lovely English market and get provisions and we'd cook each other meals in our houses. It was really lovely."
"I gave up golf when I was around 17 when other guys started taking it too seriously and throwing their golf clubs; blaming the club and not their ability to play. Aidan Quinn is a brilliant golfer, so he was a very happy bunny."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'