'The Eclipse' Cast Treated With Luxury Golf Course Home
The economic collapse worked wonders for the cast of spooky new movie "The Eclipse" - they each got a luxury golf course home to live in for the duration of filming. "Harry Potter" star Ciaran Hinds and Aidan Quinn couldn't believe their luck when they arrived in Cove, Ireland and discovered they'd be spending over a month looking out onto the links of a top-class golf resort.
Hinds tells BlogTalkRadio, "They had built these houses around the golf course and they wanted people to buy time shares so they would spend six weeks in Ireland with state of the art kitchens, bedrooms, but, because of the economy, nothing was selling."
"So, when the producers spoke to the owners and found that business was dead, they did a deal and put up our crew and actors - about 40 people all together - there. We all had a house each, so it was probably the best accommodation I've ever had on a location. On Saturdays, we'd go into Cork and go to the lovely English market and get provisions and we'd cook each other meals in our houses. It was really lovely."
"I gave up golf when I was around 17 when other guys started taking it too seriously and throwing their golf clubs; blaming the club and not their ability to play. Aidan Quinn is a brilliant golfer, so he was a very happy bunny."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'