George Michael Kissing Mystery Man in Australia
George Michael has fueled rumors he's split from longtime love Kenny Goss, after he was spotted kissing a mystery man on vacation in Australia. The former Wham!'s singer spoke out to deny speculation of a split from Goss late 2009, following reports the couple had parted over the star's promiscuous behavior.
Michael silenced the rumors by revealing he would be spending Christmas with Goss and his family. But the "Faith" hitmaker, who was recently touring in Australia, has sparked speculation he is no longer with his lover - he was photographed kissing a mystery man in the sea near Sydney on Monday, March 22.
A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "George went cruising on Sydney Harbour with some of his new-found male friends. He chartered a cruiser on Monday and took the guys exploring in the private coves. He has been in great spirits after some good reviews. He has been loving it Down Under."
More George Michael News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza