George Michael Kissing Mystery Man in Australia
George Michael has fueled rumors he's split from longtime love Kenny Goss, after he was spotted kissing a mystery man on vacation in Australia. The former Wham!'s singer spoke out to deny speculation of a split from Goss late 2009, following reports the couple had parted over the star's promiscuous behavior.
Michael silenced the rumors by revealing he would be spending Christmas with Goss and his family. But the "Faith" hitmaker, who was recently touring in Australia, has sparked speculation he is no longer with his lover - he was photographed kissing a mystery man in the sea near Sydney on Monday, March 22.
A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "George went cruising on Sydney Harbour with some of his new-found male friends. He chartered a cruiser on Monday and took the guys exploring in the private coves. He has been in great spirits after some good reviews. He has been loving it Down Under."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung