Noel Gallagher Reportedly Expecting Third Child
British rocker Noel Gallagher is to be a father for a third time - his girlfriend Sara MacDonald is three months pregnant, according to a U.K. report.
The former Oasis musician has a nine-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Matthews, as well as a son, Donovan, with MacDonald, who was born in 2007. And now Gallagher is "thrilled to bits" after his longterm partner confirmed the pregnancy earlier this week after undergoing a 12-week scan, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Noel and Sara are over the moon. They're so happy that Donovan will have a little partner in crime to play with. Their family is complete... Noel has been up to his eyes rehearsing for gigs recently and Sara has had her hands full because the family are moving house in London. The news has given them both something to smile about."
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'