Noel Gallagher Reportedly Expecting Third Child
British rocker Noel Gallagher is to be a father for a third time - his girlfriend Sara MacDonald is three months pregnant, according to a U.K. report.
The former Oasis musician has a nine-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Matthews, as well as a son, Donovan, with MacDonald, who was born in 2007. And now Gallagher is "thrilled to bits" after his longterm partner confirmed the pregnancy earlier this week after undergoing a 12-week scan, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Noel and Sara are over the moon. They're so happy that Donovan will have a little partner in crime to play with. Their family is complete... Noel has been up to his eyes rehearsing for gigs recently and Sara has had her hands full because the family are moving house in London. The news has given them both something to smile about."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service