Noel Gallagher Reportedly Expecting Third Child
British rocker Noel Gallagher is to be a father for a third time - his girlfriend Sara MacDonald is three months pregnant, according to a U.K. report.
The former Oasis musician has a nine-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Matthews, as well as a son, Donovan, with MacDonald, who was born in 2007. And now Gallagher is "thrilled to bits" after his longterm partner confirmed the pregnancy earlier this week after undergoing a 12-week scan, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Noel and Sara are over the moon. They're so happy that Donovan will have a little partner in crime to play with. Their family is complete... Noel has been up to his eyes rehearsing for gigs recently and Sara has had her hands full because the family are moving house in London. The news has given them both something to smile about."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective