Noel Gallagher Reportedly Expecting Third Child
British rocker Noel Gallagher is to be a father for a third time - his girlfriend Sara MacDonald is three months pregnant, according to a U.K. report.
The former Oasis musician has a nine-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Matthews, as well as a son, Donovan, with MacDonald, who was born in 2007. And now Gallagher is "thrilled to bits" after his longterm partner confirmed the pregnancy earlier this week after undergoing a 12-week scan, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Noel and Sara are over the moon. They're so happy that Donovan will have a little partner in crime to play with. Their family is complete... Noel has been up to his eyes rehearsing for gigs recently and Sara has had her hands full because the family are moving house in London. The news has given them both something to smile about."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen