Noel Gallagher Reportedly Expecting Third Child
British rocker Noel Gallagher is to be a father for a third time - his girlfriend Sara MacDonald is three months pregnant, according to a U.K. report.
The former Oasis musician has a nine-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Matthews, as well as a son, Donovan, with MacDonald, who was born in 2007. And now Gallagher is "thrilled to bits" after his longterm partner confirmed the pregnancy earlier this week after undergoing a 12-week scan, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Noel and Sara are over the moon. They're so happy that Donovan will have a little partner in crime to play with. Their family is complete... Noel has been up to his eyes rehearsing for gigs recently and Sara has had her hands full because the family are moving house in London. The news has given them both something to smile about."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis