Jesse James' Daughter Loves Sandra Bullock
Jesse James' ex-wife hopes Sandra Bullock will remain close to her daughter - despite reviving a custody battle for the six year old since news of a cheating scandal rocked the couple's marriage.
The Hollywood couple was granted full custody of Sunny last January after her mother, James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder, was jailed for tax evasion. Porn star Lindemulder has since been released from prison and is currently living in a halfway house, but the recent affair scandal involving her ex-husband and his Oscar-winning wife has allegedly prompted her to refile court papers in a bid to win back custody of her daughter.
But despite the custody claim, Lindemulder is grateful to "The Blind Side" star for caring for Sunny - and she hopes the infidelity claims won't have an affect on Bullock's relationship with the youngster. She tells TMZ.com, "If Sandra decides to keep a relationship going with our daughter Sunny, I would in no way stop that."
"Sunny loves Sandy and vice versa. She's welcome to be a part of every aspect of Sunny's life. She has taken care of our daughter as if she was her own ... she sacrificed much ... and I will forever be indebted to her for that."
Bullock reportedly moved out of the family home after news of James' alleged infidelity broke. He is accused of enjoying a sexual relationship with a tattoo model, who claims James romanced her while Bullock was away shooting "The Blind Side" on location. Another woman has since come forward with similar claims.
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back