Marie Osmond Reportedly to Remarry First Husband
Grieving Marie Osmond will remarry her first husband, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The singer has rediscovered feelings for former basketball star Stephen Craig, who has been her rock following the death of her adopted teenage son Michael - and now sources tell America's Globe the pair has tentatively agreed to wed again.
The couple married in 1982 and divorced three years later, but remained friends. One insider tells the Globe, "Stephen helped Marie pull through (after Michael's death)... He asked her to marry him and she's accepted. The truth is Marie never stopped loving him. I think they were just too young when they first hooked up... The timing just wasn't right. Now it seems to be."
Her second marriage with Stephen Craig aside, Marie Osmond laid his son Michael Blosil in a private memorial in his home state of Utah on March 8. During the funeral, Osmond delivered her emotional speech, saying "I'm proud of my son and I honor his birth mother who's here today, who gave me the greatest gift. Thank you for those beautiful 18 years."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake