Marie Osmond Reportedly to Remarry First Husband
Grieving Marie Osmond will remarry her first husband, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The singer has rediscovered feelings for former basketball star Stephen Craig, who has been her rock following the death of her adopted teenage son Michael - and now sources tell America's Globe the pair has tentatively agreed to wed again.
The couple married in 1982 and divorced three years later, but remained friends. One insider tells the Globe, "Stephen helped Marie pull through (after Michael's death)... He asked her to marry him and she's accepted. The truth is Marie never stopped loving him. I think they were just too young when they first hooked up... The timing just wasn't right. Now it seems to be."
Her second marriage with Stephen Craig aside, Marie Osmond laid his son Michael Blosil in a private memorial in his home state of Utah on March 8. During the funeral, Osmond delivered her emotional speech, saying "I'm proud of my son and I honor his birth mother who's here today, who gave me the greatest gift. Thank you for those beautiful 18 years."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off