Moths Invaded the Shooting of Janet Jackson's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson, Jill Scott and Tyler Perry had to put up with some unwelcome visitors while filming their new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" in the Bahamas - the actors were constantly harassed by huge black moths. Perry stars in and directs the sequel to 2007's "Why Did I Get Married?" and took the cast to the tropical location for two weeks of shooting.
But many of the actors were not prepared to deal with the local insects and struggled to escape the invasive moths - although Jackson was not one of them. The superstar singer/actress admits she grew quite fond of the moths, and even considered them "beautiful".
She says, "There were these huge, huge moths, but I thought they were beautiful. They were massive, like really big. They looked like huge black butterflies but everyone thought they looked like bats and they were hairy. The thing about them, they're not afraid of people, of humans, so they'd land on your head, your shoulders, fly right by you, land on your face... ."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby