Moths Invaded the Shooting of Janet Jackson's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson, Jill Scott and Tyler Perry had to put up with some unwelcome visitors while filming their new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" in the Bahamas - the actors were constantly harassed by huge black moths. Perry stars in and directs the sequel to 2007's "Why Did I Get Married?" and took the cast to the tropical location for two weeks of shooting.
But many of the actors were not prepared to deal with the local insects and struggled to escape the invasive moths - although Jackson was not one of them. The superstar singer/actress admits she grew quite fond of the moths, and even considered them "beautiful".
She says, "There were these huge, huge moths, but I thought they were beautiful. They were massive, like really big. They looked like huge black butterflies but everyone thought they looked like bats and they were hairy. The thing about them, they're not afraid of people, of humans, so they'd land on your head, your shoulders, fly right by you, land on your face... ."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris