Moths Invaded the Shooting of Janet Jackson's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson, Jill Scott and Tyler Perry had to put up with some unwelcome visitors while filming their new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" in the Bahamas - the actors were constantly harassed by huge black moths. Perry stars in and directs the sequel to 2007's "Why Did I Get Married?" and took the cast to the tropical location for two weeks of shooting.
But many of the actors were not prepared to deal with the local insects and struggled to escape the invasive moths - although Jackson was not one of them. The superstar singer/actress admits she grew quite fond of the moths, and even considered them "beautiful".
She says, "There were these huge, huge moths, but I thought they were beautiful. They were massive, like really big. They looked like huge black butterflies but everyone thought they looked like bats and they were hairy. The thing about them, they're not afraid of people, of humans, so they'd land on your head, your shoulders, fly right by you, land on your face... ."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent