Moths Invaded the Shooting of Janet Jackson's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson, Jill Scott and Tyler Perry had to put up with some unwelcome visitors while filming their new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" in the Bahamas - the actors were constantly harassed by huge black moths. Perry stars in and directs the sequel to 2007's "Why Did I Get Married?" and took the cast to the tropical location for two weeks of shooting.
But many of the actors were not prepared to deal with the local insects and struggled to escape the invasive moths - although Jackson was not one of them. The superstar singer/actress admits she grew quite fond of the moths, and even considered them "beautiful".
She says, "There were these huge, huge moths, but I thought they were beautiful. They were massive, like really big. They looked like huge black butterflies but everyone thought they looked like bats and they were hairy. The thing about them, they're not afraid of people, of humans, so they'd land on your head, your shoulders, fly right by you, land on your face... ."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special