Moths Invaded the Shooting of Janet Jackson's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson, Jill Scott and Tyler Perry had to put up with some unwelcome visitors while filming their new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" in the Bahamas - the actors were constantly harassed by huge black moths. Perry stars in and directs the sequel to 2007's "Why Did I Get Married?" and took the cast to the tropical location for two weeks of shooting.
But many of the actors were not prepared to deal with the local insects and struggled to escape the invasive moths - although Jackson was not one of them. The superstar singer/actress admits she grew quite fond of the moths, and even considered them "beautiful".
She says, "There were these huge, huge moths, but I thought they were beautiful. They were massive, like really big. They looked like huge black butterflies but everyone thought they looked like bats and they were hairy. The thing about them, they're not afraid of people, of humans, so they'd land on your head, your shoulders, fly right by you, land on your face... ."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation