Sandra Bullock's Husband Offered 500,000 Dollars to Strip for Playgirl
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has been offered a lucrative deal to bare all for Playgirl magazine. The reality TV star, who is in the middle of a cheating scandal, has been offered $500,000 to strip for the saucy women's magazine.
And publication spokesman Daniel Nardicio hopes James will agree - so women readers can see the package that earned him the nickname "Vanilla Gorilla". The TV mechanic's former mistress, Michelle McGee, has revealed she called him by the pet name because James was so well endowed.
Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We'd want him to pose in a Coney Island freak show setting. It would be a whole circus-themed shoot, complete with tattooed women and sword swallowers!"
James was forced to apologize to Bullock and his family last week after McGee came forward with allegations she had been intimate with the TV star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle