Sandra Bullock's Husband Offered 500,000 Dollars to Strip for Playgirl
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has been offered a lucrative deal to bare all for Playgirl magazine. The reality TV star, who is in the middle of a cheating scandal, has been offered $500,000 to strip for the saucy women's magazine.
And publication spokesman Daniel Nardicio hopes James will agree - so women readers can see the package that earned him the nickname "Vanilla Gorilla". The TV mechanic's former mistress, Michelle McGee, has revealed she called him by the pet name because James was so well endowed.
Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We'd want him to pose in a Coney Island freak show setting. It would be a whole circus-themed shoot, complete with tattooed women and sword swallowers!"
James was forced to apologize to Bullock and his family last week after McGee came forward with allegations she had been intimate with the TV star while the actress was on location shooting "The Blind Side".
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018