Maggie Gyllenhaal's Daughter Not as Wild as Her
Maggie Gyllenhaal is baffled by her young daughter's impeccable behavior - because the actress was "kind of wild" when she was a child. The "Crazy Heart" star's daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, always listens to her parents and abides by their rules - even reminding them when she isn't allowed to watch her favorite TV shows.
But Gyllenhaal is mystified by the three year old's obedience. She tells British morning show GMTV, "I am actually just getting into discipline. My parents didn't have a lot of rules, I was kind of wild."
"My daughter who is three-and-a-half really like rules and likes to test - will I really say no 'Charlie and Lola' (TV show) in the morning? And she reminds me sometimes - 'Remember Mama, no 'Charlie and Lola' today'."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest