Maggie Gyllenhaal's Daughter Not as Wild as Her
Maggie Gyllenhaal is baffled by her young daughter's impeccable behavior - because the actress was "kind of wild" when she was a child. The "Crazy Heart" star's daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, always listens to her parents and abides by their rules - even reminding them when she isn't allowed to watch her favorite TV shows.
But Gyllenhaal is mystified by the three year old's obedience. She tells British morning show GMTV, "I am actually just getting into discipline. My parents didn't have a lot of rules, I was kind of wild."
"My daughter who is three-and-a-half really like rules and likes to test - will I really say no 'Charlie and Lola' (TV show) in the morning? And she reminds me sometimes - 'Remember Mama, no 'Charlie and Lola' today'."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande