Maggie Gyllenhaal's Daughter Not as Wild as Her
Maggie Gyllenhaal is baffled by her young daughter's impeccable behavior - because the actress was "kind of wild" when she was a child. The "Crazy Heart" star's daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, always listens to her parents and abides by their rules - even reminding them when she isn't allowed to watch her favorite TV shows.
But Gyllenhaal is mystified by the three year old's obedience. She tells British morning show GMTV, "I am actually just getting into discipline. My parents didn't have a lot of rules, I was kind of wild."
"My daughter who is three-and-a-half really like rules and likes to test - will I really say no 'Charlie and Lola' (TV show) in the morning? And she reminds me sometimes - 'Remember Mama, no 'Charlie and Lola' today'."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics