Maggie Gyllenhaal's Daughter Not as Wild as Her
Maggie Gyllenhaal is baffled by her young daughter's impeccable behavior - because the actress was "kind of wild" when she was a child. The "Crazy Heart" star's daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, always listens to her parents and abides by their rules - even reminding them when she isn't allowed to watch her favorite TV shows.
But Gyllenhaal is mystified by the three year old's obedience. She tells British morning show GMTV, "I am actually just getting into discipline. My parents didn't have a lot of rules, I was kind of wild."
"My daughter who is three-and-a-half really like rules and likes to test - will I really say no 'Charlie and Lola' (TV show) in the morning? And she reminds me sometimes - 'Remember Mama, no 'Charlie and Lola' today'."
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges