Maggie Gyllenhaal's Daughter Not as Wild as Her
Maggie Gyllenhaal is baffled by her young daughter's impeccable behavior - because the actress was "kind of wild" when she was a child. The "Crazy Heart" star's daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, always listens to her parents and abides by their rules - even reminding them when she isn't allowed to watch her favorite TV shows.
But Gyllenhaal is mystified by the three year old's obedience. She tells British morning show GMTV, "I am actually just getting into discipline. My parents didn't have a lot of rules, I was kind of wild."
"My daughter who is three-and-a-half really like rules and likes to test - will I really say no 'Charlie and Lola' (TV show) in the morning? And she reminds me sometimes - 'Remember Mama, no 'Charlie and Lola' today'."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'