Brad Pitt Reluctant to Revisit Scotland Over Bitter Love Experience
Brad Pitt is wary of revisiting Scotland after he was driven out of town by a love rival in his youth. The Hollywood hunk traveled around the country before he shot to fame and embarked on a relationship with a woman in Glasgow. But his lover's ex-boyfriend was fuming about the romance - and was determined to exact revenge on Pitt.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I went to Scotland and traveled around years ago. I went everywhere, saw it all. Edinburgh and Glasgow were special - the architecture is something there. When I was in Glasgow I got involved with this girl. She happened to be the ex-girlfriend of a bit of a bad guy. I ended up having to get out of town because I was getting 'that' look from a guy behind a bar."
"I think there is something about rival gangs in the city and I was about to find I was involved. I had to get out of there. It was heavy." But Pitt has vowed to overcome his worries if a role requires him to shoot in the country. He adds "Last year (director) Matthew (Vaughn) and I were looking at doing some filming up there. We had a look at some castles. We'll definitely be back."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic