Brad Pitt Reluctant to Revisit Scotland Over Bitter Love Experience
Brad Pitt is wary of revisiting Scotland after he was driven out of town by a love rival in his youth. The Hollywood hunk traveled around the country before he shot to fame and embarked on a relationship with a woman in Glasgow. But his lover's ex-boyfriend was fuming about the romance - and was determined to exact revenge on Pitt.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I went to Scotland and traveled around years ago. I went everywhere, saw it all. Edinburgh and Glasgow were special - the architecture is something there. When I was in Glasgow I got involved with this girl. She happened to be the ex-girlfriend of a bit of a bad guy. I ended up having to get out of town because I was getting 'that' look from a guy behind a bar."
"I think there is something about rival gangs in the city and I was about to find I was involved. I had to get out of there. It was heavy." But Pitt has vowed to overcome his worries if a role requires him to shoot in the country. He adds "Last year (director) Matthew (Vaughn) and I were looking at doing some filming up there. We had a look at some castles. We'll definitely be back."
More Brad Pitt News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story