Kristin Chenoweth Regrets Her Ambien Haiti Adoption Tweet
Actress Kristin Chenoweth has learned to hide her cellphone after taking sleeping pills late at night - because she's a terrible twitterer under the influence. Chenoweth occasionally suffers from insomnia and takes Ambien to get to sleep - and she wishes she could refrain from sending out tweets while she's waiting to nod off, because she always regrets them the following morning.
She explains, "Haiti was a devastating thing to see and I was watching it one night on Ambien and then I tweeted that I was gonna adopt a baby from Haiti. I'm adopted and it's not out of the realm of possibility for me... and the next day I'm at the "When in Rome" premiere with my friend Kristen Bell and I'm asked, 'When is my adoption going through?' I mean... it wasn't gonna happen the next day. You tweet people you have crushes on, and the next day, you're like, 'What?' You can't believe it."
And she'd rather not read what others say about her on Twitter either after one mean-spirited fan upset her. "They tweeted the other night about how on the red carpet this vein that comes through on my forehead sometimes... somebody tweeted that I needed to watch that. And I thought, 'Well, apparently I need it to live, folks'."
More Kristin Chenoweth News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville