Lea Michele Had 'Glee' Audition With Injuries After Nasty Collision
Actress Lea Michele almost missed out on her starring role in U.S. TV show "Glee" after she was involved in an horrific car accident on the way to her audition. The 23-year-old plays wannabe actress Rachel Berry in the popular musical comedy, which is based around an all-singing, all-dancing choir at a fictional Ohio high school.
But on her way to a callback from producers, Michele found herself embroiled in a nasty collision - and racing to get to the audition in time. She says, "I had three auditions; the first time, the piano player messed up and they were laughing at me. I was like, 'Why are you laughing? This is supposed to be a serious scene.' But it turned out I was doing a lot of things very much like Rachel Berry."
"For my second audition I got into a massive car wreck, left my crashed car in the street and ran into the audition with cuts and glass in my hair. And then on the final audition, I had the worst neck ache from the car accident, but I'm here now."
More Lea Michele News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'