Charlotte Church Wishes to Have Four Kids and Even More
Charlotte Church is planning to expand her family - the star wants to have at least two more children. The Welsh singer has two young kids, 2-year-old Ruby and 14-month Dexter with rugby player partner Gavin Henson.
But Church would love to add to her brood when the time is right. She tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I don't want to stop at two children, no way. I'd like to have four and, if my body is not completely all mush, I'd like to have even more."
"But I will wait until Ruby goes to school before I have my next two. I love being a mum and I haven't actually been able to be away from them... I would never want to be away from the children for too long. They mean everything to me."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic