Charlotte Church Wishes to Have Four Kids and Even More
Charlotte Church is planning to expand her family - the star wants to have at least two more children. The Welsh singer has two young kids, 2-year-old Ruby and 14-month Dexter with rugby player partner Gavin Henson.
But Church would love to add to her brood when the time is right. She tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I don't want to stop at two children, no way. I'd like to have four and, if my body is not completely all mush, I'd like to have even more."
"But I will wait until Ruby goes to school before I have my next two. I love being a mum and I haven't actually been able to be away from them... I would never want to be away from the children for too long. They mean everything to me."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift