Charlotte Church Wishes to Have Four Kids and Even More
Charlotte Church is planning to expand her family - the star wants to have at least two more children. The Welsh singer has two young kids, 2-year-old Ruby and 14-month Dexter with rugby player partner Gavin Henson.
But Church would love to add to her brood when the time is right. She tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I don't want to stop at two children, no way. I'd like to have four and, if my body is not completely all mush, I'd like to have even more."
"But I will wait until Ruby goes to school before I have my next two. I love being a mum and I haven't actually been able to be away from them... I would never want to be away from the children for too long. They mean everything to me."
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...