Charlotte Church Wishes to Have Four Kids and Even More
Charlotte Church is planning to expand her family - the star wants to have at least two more children. The Welsh singer has two young kids, 2-year-old Ruby and 14-month Dexter with rugby player partner Gavin Henson.
But Church would love to add to her brood when the time is right. She tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I don't want to stop at two children, no way. I'd like to have four and, if my body is not completely all mush, I'd like to have even more."
"But I will wait until Ruby goes to school before I have my next two. I love being a mum and I haven't actually been able to be away from them... I would never want to be away from the children for too long. They mean everything to me."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story