Charlotte Church Wishes to Have Four Kids and Even More
Charlotte Church is planning to expand her family - the star wants to have at least two more children. The Welsh singer has two young kids, 2-year-old Ruby and 14-month Dexter with rugby player partner Gavin Henson.
But Church would love to add to her brood when the time is right. She tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I don't want to stop at two children, no way. I'd like to have four and, if my body is not completely all mush, I'd like to have even more."
"But I will wait until Ruby goes to school before I have my next two. I love being a mum and I haven't actually been able to be away from them... I would never want to be away from the children for too long. They mean everything to me."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift