Emma Bunton Designing Her Own Jewelery
Emma Bunton has followed her former Spice Girls' bandmate Victoria Adams into fashion - she's busy designing her own jewelery. Adams has her own successful line of dresses, with celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum donning her frocks.
Bunton admits she loves Adams' line, and has been inspired to put her own creative skills to the test. She tells Britain's New! Magazine, "I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing. I love her stuff! In fact, I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits."
"It's been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous. I'd love to do more design. I've been designing some bits of jewelery that I've worn on (U.K. reality show) 'Dancing on Ice'. I'd love to do a kids' line. My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It's been great."
More Emma Bunton News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen