Emma Bunton Designing Her Own Jewelery
Emma Bunton has followed her former Spice Girls' bandmate Victoria Adams into fashion - she's busy designing her own jewelery. Adams has her own successful line of dresses, with celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum donning her frocks.
Bunton admits she loves Adams' line, and has been inspired to put her own creative skills to the test. She tells Britain's New! Magazine, "I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing. I love her stuff! In fact, I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits."
"It's been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous. I'd love to do more design. I've been designing some bits of jewelery that I've worn on (U.K. reality show) 'Dancing on Ice'. I'd love to do a kids' line. My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It's been great."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease