Emma Bunton Designing Her Own Jewelery
Emma Bunton has followed her former Spice Girls' bandmate Victoria Adams into fashion - she's busy designing her own jewelery. Adams has her own successful line of dresses, with celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum donning her frocks.
Bunton admits she loves Adams' line, and has been inspired to put her own creative skills to the test. She tells Britain's New! Magazine, "I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing. I love her stuff! In fact, I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits."
"It's been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous. I'd love to do more design. I've been designing some bits of jewelery that I've worn on (U.K. reality show) 'Dancing on Ice'. I'd love to do a kids' line. My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It's been great."
More Emma Bunton News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says