Emma Bunton Designing Her Own Jewelery
Emma Bunton has followed her former Spice Girls' bandmate Victoria Adams into fashion - she's busy designing her own jewelery. Adams has her own successful line of dresses, with celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum donning her frocks.
Bunton admits she loves Adams' line, and has been inspired to put her own creative skills to the test. She tells Britain's New! Magazine, "I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing. I love her stuff! In fact, I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits."
"It's been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous. I'd love to do more design. I've been designing some bits of jewelery that I've worn on (U.K. reality show) 'Dancing on Ice'. I'd love to do a kids' line. My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It's been great."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs