Emma Bunton Designing Her Own Jewelery
Emma Bunton has followed her former Spice Girls' bandmate Victoria Adams into fashion - she's busy designing her own jewelery. Adams has her own successful line of dresses, with celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum donning her frocks.
Bunton admits she loves Adams' line, and has been inspired to put her own creative skills to the test. She tells Britain's New! Magazine, "I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing. I love her stuff! In fact, I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits."
"It's been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous. I'd love to do more design. I've been designing some bits of jewelery that I've worn on (U.K. reality show) 'Dancing on Ice'. I'd love to do a kids' line. My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It's been great."
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards