Kelly Osbourne Honored to Be Dr. Phil's Regular Contributor
Kelly Osbourne is set to help fans through their problems by becoming a regular contributor to Dr. Phil McGraw's U.S. TV show. The reality TV star has signed up to make a string of guest appearance on the Dr. Phil program, which will see her counsel guests with the self-help guru, using her own experience of drug addiction and weight problems to tackle their issues.
The 25-year-old beauty will make her debut on the show on March 23. Osbourne says, "I am excited to be a part of Dr. Phil as a contributor for the show."
"It offers a great opportunity for me to bring a youthful perspective and opinion on the issues that affect our selves, our families and society as a whole, and I'm very honored to be a part of it. I really hope I can use my life experiences to do some good."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington