Kelly Osbourne Honored to Be Dr. Phil's Regular Contributor
Kelly Osbourne is set to help fans through their problems by becoming a regular contributor to Dr. Phil McGraw's U.S. TV show. The reality TV star has signed up to make a string of guest appearance on the Dr. Phil program, which will see her counsel guests with the self-help guru, using her own experience of drug addiction and weight problems to tackle their issues.
The 25-year-old beauty will make her debut on the show on March 23. Osbourne says, "I am excited to be a part of Dr. Phil as a contributor for the show."
"It offers a great opportunity for me to bring a youthful perspective and opinion on the issues that affect our selves, our families and society as a whole, and I'm very honored to be a part of it. I really hope I can use my life experiences to do some good."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months