Kelly Osbourne Honored to Be Dr. Phil's Regular Contributor
Kelly Osbourne is set to help fans through their problems by becoming a regular contributor to Dr. Phil McGraw's U.S. TV show. The reality TV star has signed up to make a string of guest appearance on the Dr. Phil program, which will see her counsel guests with the self-help guru, using her own experience of drug addiction and weight problems to tackle their issues.
The 25-year-old beauty will make her debut on the show on March 23. Osbourne says, "I am excited to be a part of Dr. Phil as a contributor for the show."
"It offers a great opportunity for me to bring a youthful perspective and opinion on the issues that affect our selves, our families and society as a whole, and I'm very honored to be a part of it. I really hope I can use my life experiences to do some good."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard