Kelly Osbourne Honored to Be Dr. Phil's Regular Contributor
Kelly Osbourne is set to help fans through their problems by becoming a regular contributor to Dr. Phil McGraw's U.S. TV show. The reality TV star has signed up to make a string of guest appearance on the Dr. Phil program, which will see her counsel guests with the self-help guru, using her own experience of drug addiction and weight problems to tackle their issues.
The 25-year-old beauty will make her debut on the show on March 23. Osbourne says, "I am excited to be a part of Dr. Phil as a contributor for the show."
"It offers a great opportunity for me to bring a youthful perspective and opinion on the issues that affect our selves, our families and society as a whole, and I'm very honored to be a part of it. I really hope I can use my life experiences to do some good."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November