Kelly Osbourne Honored to Be Dr. Phil's Regular Contributor
Kelly Osbourne is set to help fans through their problems by becoming a regular contributor to Dr. Phil McGraw's U.S. TV show. The reality TV star has signed up to make a string of guest appearance on the Dr. Phil program, which will see her counsel guests with the self-help guru, using her own experience of drug addiction and weight problems to tackle their issues.
The 25-year-old beauty will make her debut on the show on March 23. Osbourne says, "I am excited to be a part of Dr. Phil as a contributor for the show."
"It offers a great opportunity for me to bring a youthful perspective and opinion on the issues that affect our selves, our families and society as a whole, and I'm very honored to be a part of it. I really hope I can use my life experiences to do some good."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic