Dave Grohl and Slash Become Closer Because of Their Kids
Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl agreed to a guest appearance on Slash's upcoming solo album after they bonded over chats during the school run. The former Nirvana's drummer and the ex-Guns N' Roses's guitarist became friends after discovering their children attended the same school.
And Grohl admits their shared personal interests led to a professional collaboration on Slash's new self-titled record. He tells Britain's Absolute Radio, "It's funny because his kids used to go to the same school as mine."
"So that's kinda how we met and started hanging out and so, you know, when your kids go to the same school as someone else's, the moms start asking the other moms for favors and it becomes a whole new thing. And he basically said, 'Hey, I'm making a record, do you want to sing a song?' And I said, 'No, I don't really want to sing - I'll play drums, though'."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies