Dave Grohl and Slash Become Closer Because of Their Kids
Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl agreed to a guest appearance on Slash's upcoming solo album after they bonded over chats during the school run. The former Nirvana's drummer and the ex-Guns N' Roses's guitarist became friends after discovering their children attended the same school.
And Grohl admits their shared personal interests led to a professional collaboration on Slash's new self-titled record. He tells Britain's Absolute Radio, "It's funny because his kids used to go to the same school as mine."
"So that's kinda how we met and started hanging out and so, you know, when your kids go to the same school as someone else's, the moms start asking the other moms for favors and it becomes a whole new thing. And he basically said, 'Hey, I'm making a record, do you want to sing a song?' And I said, 'No, I don't really want to sing - I'll play drums, though'."
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record