Dave Grohl and Slash Become Closer Because of Their Kids
Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl agreed to a guest appearance on Slash's upcoming solo album after they bonded over chats during the school run. The former Nirvana's drummer and the ex-Guns N' Roses's guitarist became friends after discovering their children attended the same school.
And Grohl admits their shared personal interests led to a professional collaboration on Slash's new self-titled record. He tells Britain's Absolute Radio, "It's funny because his kids used to go to the same school as mine."
"So that's kinda how we met and started hanging out and so, you know, when your kids go to the same school as someone else's, the moms start asking the other moms for favors and it becomes a whole new thing. And he basically said, 'Hey, I'm making a record, do you want to sing a song?' And I said, 'No, I don't really want to sing - I'll play drums, though'."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake