Dave Grohl and Slash Become Closer Because of Their Kids
Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl agreed to a guest appearance on Slash's upcoming solo album after they bonded over chats during the school run. The former Nirvana's drummer and the ex-Guns N' Roses's guitarist became friends after discovering their children attended the same school.
And Grohl admits their shared personal interests led to a professional collaboration on Slash's new self-titled record. He tells Britain's Absolute Radio, "It's funny because his kids used to go to the same school as mine."
"So that's kinda how we met and started hanging out and so, you know, when your kids go to the same school as someone else's, the moms start asking the other moms for favors and it becomes a whole new thing. And he basically said, 'Hey, I'm making a record, do you want to sing a song?' And I said, 'No, I don't really want to sing - I'll play drums, though'."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen