Miley Cyrus Paid Kid to Ask Liam Hemsworth if He Liked Her
Miley Cyrus paid a young co-star in new movie "The Last Song" to act as a matchmaker in her budding romance with Liam Hemsworth. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star fell for her on-screen love interest while they were shooting the film in Georgia in 2009.
And the actress/singer admits she enlisted the help of 12-year-old Bobby Coleman, who plays her younger brother in the picture, to woo the Australian actor. She says, "He is probably one of the most hysterical kids I've met in my life. This kid will do anything for five bucks. I paid him 10 bucks to go ask Liam if he liked me. I sent him back and forth. It was really funny."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's movie "The Last Song" will be released in the U.S on March 31. In the drama film, Cyrus tackles the role of Veronica "Ronnie" Miller while Hemsworth stars as Will Blakelee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers