Miley Cyrus Paid Kid to Ask Liam Hemsworth if He Liked Her
Miley Cyrus paid a young co-star in new movie "The Last Song" to act as a matchmaker in her budding romance with Liam Hemsworth. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star fell for her on-screen love interest while they were shooting the film in Georgia in 2009.
And the actress/singer admits she enlisted the help of 12-year-old Bobby Coleman, who plays her younger brother in the picture, to woo the Australian actor. She says, "He is probably one of the most hysterical kids I've met in my life. This kid will do anything for five bucks. I paid him 10 bucks to go ask Liam if he liked me. I sent him back and forth. It was really funny."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's movie "The Last Song" will be released in the U.S on March 31. In the drama film, Cyrus tackles the role of Veronica "Ronnie" Miller while Hemsworth stars as Will Blakelee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation