Miley Cyrus Paid Kid to Ask Liam Hemsworth if He Liked Her
Miley Cyrus paid a young co-star in new movie "The Last Song" to act as a matchmaker in her budding romance with Liam Hemsworth. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star fell for her on-screen love interest while they were shooting the film in Georgia in 2009.
And the actress/singer admits she enlisted the help of 12-year-old Bobby Coleman, who plays her younger brother in the picture, to woo the Australian actor. She says, "He is probably one of the most hysterical kids I've met in my life. This kid will do anything for five bucks. I paid him 10 bucks to go ask Liam if he liked me. I sent him back and forth. It was really funny."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's movie "The Last Song" will be released in the U.S on March 31. In the drama film, Cyrus tackles the role of Veronica "Ronnie" Miller while Hemsworth stars as Will Blakelee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West