Miley Cyrus Paid Kid to Ask Liam Hemsworth if He Liked Her
Miley Cyrus paid a young co-star in new movie "The Last Song" to act as a matchmaker in her budding romance with Liam Hemsworth. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star fell for her on-screen love interest while they were shooting the film in Georgia in 2009.
And the actress/singer admits she enlisted the help of 12-year-old Bobby Coleman, who plays her younger brother in the picture, to woo the Australian actor. She says, "He is probably one of the most hysterical kids I've met in my life. This kid will do anything for five bucks. I paid him 10 bucks to go ask Liam if he liked me. I sent him back and forth. It was really funny."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's movie "The Last Song" will be released in the U.S on March 31. In the drama film, Cyrus tackles the role of Veronica "Ronnie" Miller while Hemsworth stars as Will Blakelee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says