Miley Cyrus Paid Kid to Ask Liam Hemsworth if He Liked Her
Miley Cyrus paid a young co-star in new movie "The Last Song" to act as a matchmaker in her budding romance with Liam Hemsworth. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star fell for her on-screen love interest while they were shooting the film in Georgia in 2009.
And the actress/singer admits she enlisted the help of 12-year-old Bobby Coleman, who plays her younger brother in the picture, to woo the Australian actor. She says, "He is probably one of the most hysterical kids I've met in my life. This kid will do anything for five bucks. I paid him 10 bucks to go ask Liam if he liked me. I sent him back and forth. It was really funny."
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's movie "The Last Song" will be released in the U.S on March 31. In the drama film, Cyrus tackles the role of Veronica "Ronnie" Miller while Hemsworth stars as Will Blakelee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App