Courtney Love Posts Private Phone Number in Facebook
Courtney Love has given away her private cell phone number after reportedly posting her digits online. The Hole's rocker is said to have accidentally made her personal phone number public by including it in a Facebook message to Jason Weinberg, founder of talent agency Untitled Entertainment, according to the New York Post.
Love, who has been attending the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas, is said to have written, "I'm in Austin and I'm the queen of it (Google me). Call me. I hope to God you're in NYC tomorrow (posts her number). Love you and see you on set."
Courtney Love recently made her first American return by performing with Hole's new line up at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. They opened their gig with new single "Skinny Little B**ch". During the show, Love told the crowd, "This is the way it's going to be for a long f**king time, get used to it. We're Hole whether you like it or not."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson