Courtney Love Posts Private Phone Number in Facebook
Courtney Love has given away her private cell phone number after reportedly posting her digits online. The Hole's rocker is said to have accidentally made her personal phone number public by including it in a Facebook message to Jason Weinberg, founder of talent agency Untitled Entertainment, according to the New York Post.
Love, who has been attending the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas, is said to have written, "I'm in Austin and I'm the queen of it (Google me). Call me. I hope to God you're in NYC tomorrow (posts her number). Love you and see you on set."
Courtney Love recently made her first American return by performing with Hole's new line up at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. They opened their gig with new single "Skinny Little B**ch". During the show, Love told the crowd, "This is the way it's going to be for a long f**king time, get used to it. We're Hole whether you like it or not."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'