Courtney Love Posts Private Phone Number in Facebook
Courtney Love has given away her private cell phone number after reportedly posting her digits online. The Hole's rocker is said to have accidentally made her personal phone number public by including it in a Facebook message to Jason Weinberg, founder of talent agency Untitled Entertainment, according to the New York Post.
Love, who has been attending the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas, is said to have written, "I'm in Austin and I'm the queen of it (Google me). Call me. I hope to God you're in NYC tomorrow (posts her number). Love you and see you on set."
Courtney Love recently made her first American return by performing with Hole's new line up at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. They opened their gig with new single "Skinny Little B**ch". During the show, Love told the crowd, "This is the way it's going to be for a long f**king time, get used to it. We're Hole whether you like it or not."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!