Courtney Love Posts Private Phone Number in Facebook
Courtney Love has given away her private cell phone number after reportedly posting her digits online. The Hole's rocker is said to have accidentally made her personal phone number public by including it in a Facebook message to Jason Weinberg, founder of talent agency Untitled Entertainment, according to the New York Post.
Love, who has been attending the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas, is said to have written, "I'm in Austin and I'm the queen of it (Google me). Call me. I hope to God you're in NYC tomorrow (posts her number). Love you and see you on set."
Courtney Love recently made her first American return by performing with Hole's new line up at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. They opened their gig with new single "Skinny Little B**ch". During the show, Love told the crowd, "This is the way it's going to be for a long f**king time, get used to it. We're Hole whether you like it or not."
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini