Courtney Love Posts Private Phone Number in Facebook
Courtney Love has given away her private cell phone number after reportedly posting her digits online. The Hole's rocker is said to have accidentally made her personal phone number public by including it in a Facebook message to Jason Weinberg, founder of talent agency Untitled Entertainment, according to the New York Post.
Love, who has been attending the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas, is said to have written, "I'm in Austin and I'm the queen of it (Google me). Call me. I hope to God you're in NYC tomorrow (posts her number). Love you and see you on set."
Courtney Love recently made her first American return by performing with Hole's new line up at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. They opened their gig with new single "Skinny Little B**ch". During the show, Love told the crowd, "This is the way it's going to be for a long f**king time, get used to it. We're Hole whether you like it or not."
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?